The First Howl of Titans

Rowdy 7
Buck lvl 11 raging monk
Bleu lvl 11 magic pirate
Leoris lvl 11 time theif
Chai chi lvl 11 holy chef
Vrox lvl 11 insulting rogue
Xexion lvl 12 training
Percy lvl 14 training
Alithana lvl 9 family
_______________________________________
The team make their way with stalks if beholder back to Percy to check on her. The land starts  to seem to be covered in a thick layer of snow. Buck realised that the due date is soon and picked up the pace. They get to town as buck handed to Leoris to get them made to weapons the group can use as he rush to his beloved demoness.  The team regrouped as a blizzard seemed to  approach the church as Percy water broke.  A howl of a dragon echo  buck grabbed craven edge the smooth male voice seem to echo in fear. "Man up we things to kill and my family to protect."he roared in anger . Bleu went to percy side to help her to give birth to twins both show signs of tieflings and goliaths. leoris and vrox  get the windows cover as buck headed out in the blizzards  meeting a dragonic air elemental. Buck threaten to stay away as it laughed as a arcane rune  belonging to  Lazarus appeared. Buck said under his breath shit as he headed back in the church. Bleu picked up the on child leoris pick up the other buck pick up percy. The clergy told them to run as the titan barge the door the team ran out the back the full thought of the iron rhino guild as buck was given a ring of teleportation a portal was form. The elemental blew up the church  and gave chase. The team jumped in as the ended up at the iron rhino main hall destroy a couple of tables. Buck sigh relief as when he look around the guild building was gone.
Buck eye widen as fear  taken over as there was no where safe  for his friends and his new family. Krahl and  and a platinium dragonborn  walk up to the in what left of the guild taking the to the bunker.
Krahl talked alone as the rest think what to next. Buck ask Krahl where the master but all he got was a headband belonging to him as Krahl sad with a sad voice "his plans were for you take his place there only Silana, Sazzero and me are left buck and you must lead the remaining iron rhino." Buck the headband and wrap it around his right arm as he said to his friends "call the others in we got work to do and a guild to reform and if he alive in any realm or time call the time demon too Dean the chronomancer  need to come home." With a nod Krahl went to work.
_____________________________________
Wow Buck and Percy are parents. What will happen to the guild and Who Dean the chronomancer? Find out next in the adventure of the rowdy seven. And merry christmas and a happy new year of 2019. Hope everyone enjoying this series if you wish to start the next book to this series of the moom knight's hit the vote and leave the comment that you would like to see it.