45. Your smile makes my life, colourful...

Do anyone know, what is the most intoxicating drug???
It's my wife's smile, which drives me, crazy and I'm just addicted to it, madly...

I never ask her to smile, when I wish to capture her image in my mobile... I will just say "I love you" and her face glows, with her glorious smile...

You underestimated me... You treated me in the worst way... Now, you are trapped and held in my terrific hold... You have no other choice, than to obey my orders... The ball is in my court, now...

💠💠💠💠💠

Pragya finishes off her speech and looks at the employees keenly, with a mysterious smirk and a professional smile, lingering in her face... Abhi, Purab and Arjun are eagerly looking for the reactions of the employees, to Pragya's quick, yet bold talks...

As expected by them, the staffs vacated the meeting hall, as quickly as they can... No one is ready to face the wrath of the new CEO. Madame P.... They understands very well that they have to be in her good books and try to impress her, to survive in this prestigious job, which earns them a lump sum of amount...

But everyone's mind is lingering with one question, repeatedly... Who are the persons being targeted and going to work under the new CEO... All fears and prays hardly that their names shouldn't be in the short listed candidates, at any cost...

On the other hand, Abhi's PA Uma took her mobile hidingly and is seeing all the reactions of Tanu, without her knowledge... Tanu, who is not aware that a big trap is set for her, started to curse and bad mouth about Pragya, uncontrollably...

Pragya's face hardened, as she is watching everything in the video call made by Uma... With anger flaring her nose and with much irritation, Pragya barges out of the meeting hall, like a threatening storm...

Abhi gasps in shock and runs behind Pragya, who locks the lift quickly, leaving him to get more tensed... He is bothered a lot, as Pragya shouldn't turn emotional on hearing the ill words of Tanu, which will create unwanted health issues to Pragya...

Abhi couldn't wait till the lift reaches the floor again... Without minding what he is doing, Abhi rushes towards the stairs and started to climb it up, as quickly as he can....

Abhi, who is in peak of tension completely forget the fact that the company has two more lifts for the employee's purposes, ahead of the private lift, which only Abhi, Arjun, Pragya and Purab has the access to use ...

Arjun and Purab understands Abhi's turmoil and his worries, as it involves Pragya's health... They felt relieved, some how, as none of the staffs noticed the behaviour of Abhi, as it will create unwanted doubts in their minds...

Sighing deeply, the duo took the regular lift and reaches their cabin to do their works and wished to meet Abhi and Pragya, after sometime... But inwardly, they were praying that Pragya shouldn't turn emotionally weak in this important situation...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi is huffing and panting and is completely drenched in sweat... He is breathing heavily, as he has climbed up more than 15 floors, within three minutes... But Abhi's running phase didn't slowed down and he didn't mind that he needs, some air to gain his lost breathe....

Abhi halts his step, only after reaching his cabin... The cool air from the chilled air conditioner, controls the sweat beads in his body and he filled a lung full of air, to gather some energy.... With shivering hands, Abhi clutches the door handle and gets inside....

Abhi is hell shocked, as he didn't find Pragya in their cabin... Abhi rushed inside the private room and he panicked on seeing Pragya, who is drenched in tears, but with full of ferocious anger and clear vengeance to crush that Tanu into pieces, for bad mouthing about her character and ill treating her relationship with her Abhi, her soulmate ...