Chapter 53: I'll Keep You Safe

Jungkook was sitting in the warm tub, Jimin fast asleep in his arms of course. He gently cleaned the boy, wanting them to be fresh for tomorrow. Well maybe just wanting Jimin to feel his best. But Jungkooks determination was enough to keep him awake and ready for everything. Humming a quiet tune, he continued to wash the younger.

"I'll keep you safe in these arms of mine..
Hold tight to me, pretty baby~"

Singing that while they bathed, he sooned finished and carefully managed to get himself and Jimin out of the bathtub. He put Jimin his a big hoodie and placed him in some of his boxers before throwing on something for himself. Jungkook then grabbed the packed suitcase in his closet, his laptop, and his keys after letting the sleepy Jimin wrap around his back. Cautiously, he walked to the front door, stopping to take one last glance at this broken home. Once he got he got evrything into the car he gently placed Jimin into the passengers seat.

Finally, oh finally, they were leaving this dreadful house hold. Suddenly Jungkooks phone began to ring, quickly he grabbed his phone hitting the answer button after looking at the caller ID. "Taehyung, hey."

"Yo is everything good?? You were supposed to be here an hour ago? I thought you were just giving Jimin a cupcake?" Taehyung whispered through the phone, obviously worried.

Jungkooks face grew quite red as he thought back to how he did a little more than just give Jimin a cupcake.
"U-uh yeah sorry, something just came up, b-but its all good now so don't worry! I'm on my way now!" Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Mhm.. sure, hope you didn't fuck him too hard" The other chuckled through the phone, Jungkook could practically feel Taes perverted smirk.

"Sh-shut up." Jungkook embarassedly said as he blushed more.

The call went silent for moment then, finally Jungkook spoke up again. "Hey I..I really appreciate what you're doing for me and Jimin.."

"Its all good, you know I'm always here for you.. Yeah, I know sometimes I can be an asshole but.. You and Yoongi, and even little chim mean the world to me.." Taehyung claimed, making Jungkook smile.

"You softiieee~" Jungkook teased, laughing as he heard a scoff from the other line.

"Shut your face" Said Taehyung.

"Hey- oh shit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY I KNOW ITS A REALLY SHORT

CHAPTER BUT IT TURNS OUT I DIDNT HAVE AS MUCH TIME AS I THOUGHT I WOULD TO UPDATE TODAY.

.

UHHHH HOPE YOU LIKE MY CLIFF HANGER.

MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS
💛💙💜💚❤💗💓💘💕💞💖💛💚💜💛💜💛💖💞💘💓❤💓❤💚💙💙💞💙💞💕💘💞💕❤💕❤💓💙💗💞💓💘💕💞💕❤💕💞💕💞💛❤💚💛💚💛💛❤💛❤💚💙💚💙💞💕💞💕💘💕💞💕💞💞💕💞💕💞💕❤💕💚💞💕💞💙❤💛💚💙💚💚💙💚💙❤💙

~JikookProductions