Chapter 26: Lets Play A Game

New covers yooooooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok and Yoongi had moved into the Cafe sitting near the bench Yoongi had woken up from moments ago. Currently, they were sitting next to each other at the table Yoongi had first met the bright orange haired boy. Hoseok giggled slightly covering his mouth looking at the other who was clearly suffering from a hangover, "seems you had some fun last night~" the cheerful boy teased as Yoongi scoffed playfully.

"I mean, I had a blast by the potato chips" he responded pulling it off like he was serious, making Hoseok laugh quietly so he wouldn't hurt Yoongi's sensitive ears. Yoongi smiled smally as he lightly rubbed his forehead. He looked up at the waiter who was still sitting with him, he didn't mind the others company at all, he just didn't want Hoseok to get in trouble for sitting around. "A-arent you supposed to be working.. not to be rude or anything I promise! I-I just don't you to be in trouble if you're caught sitting around with me.." He explained, embarrassedly rubbing the back of his head.

"no silly~ I was on my way to work whenever I saw you sitting on the bench." Hoseok told the other, "I have like 7 minutes before I start my shift, how about this.. I kinda wanna get to know you~ so how about we play a game, but you need to tell me your name first" The orange haired boy smiled brightly as he got out his phone to set a timer for 7 minutes.

"it's Min Yoongi. And yeah sure why not, I've got nothing else to do" he chuckled, slightly straightening up his position in the chair. Hoseok smiled and started the timer.

"Okay, we're going to go back and forth giving facts about ourselves okay?" Hoseok explained briefly, Yoongi nodded in agreement. "I'll go first, I'm 20 years old" Yoongi's eyes slightly widened, Hoseok looked so young!

"i-im 18" Yoongi replied as Hoseok's eyes slightly widened too. To Hoseok, Yoongi looked so mature! He thought the other would be around his age.

"Okay, next fact umm. I love to dance!" Hoseok smiled a bright but soft, contagious smile.

"I like to rap, and also, Sunshine. If someones ever messing with you, I'll roast the shit out of them." Yoongi claimed casually, straightening his beanie a little.

Hoseok's cheeks grew pink at that nickname as he nodded, "my favorite color is green~"

"mines white" he chuckled, making Hoseok smile slightly. He didn't know what it was but that color kind of suite him in a way even if he didn't wear a lot of white clothing.

"I-I also am attracted to men" He spoke, doing his best to sound confident about his sexuality. Yoongi looked up, flashing a small genuine smile.

Yoongi hadn't really talked about his sexuality with anyone, but the other decided to let his out, so Yoongi only thought it was fair to share his. "I'm Pansexual." He replied, seeing the boy sigh silently out of relief, cheeks stained pink as he began to giggle.

"Hey, what's so funny about my sexuality huh?" Yoongi put on a serious tone as stood up, placing both his hands on the sides of the chair caging Hoseok under him. Hoseok's eyes slightly widened as he became more flustered at how close the other was.

"I-I wasn't laughing at that I-I just-"

"I'm just kidding sunshine~" Yoongi laughed slightly before the two became silent, still close as the tension grew slowly. Hoseok gulped softly as his cheeks grew past the pink to a soft red.

"I-I-" Suddenly the timer went off making the two snap out of the moment, Yoongi became a little confused at his previous actions but brushed it off as he sat back down letting the orange haired boy go.

"I-I-I'd like a coffee please" Yoongi teased, mimicking Hoseok's previous stutter making the others face grow a bright red from embarrassment.

"Oh hush you!" Hoseok lightly hit Yoongi's shoulder, a faint giggle escaping his lips as Yoongi chuckled biting his bottom lip as he watched the waiter walk back to the kitchen.

"Thank you, sunshine~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sope is like actually so cute-

I made some new coversss (still working on Dangerous Love's cover though :/)

also I wanna know if you guys want me to do another questionnaire thingy?~

luh you guys <3

~JikookProductions