Chapter 11: First Touch~

Jungkooks eyes slowly traveled down his eyes stopping at the new problem, his eyes growing wide as he gulped, his face grew hot as he stared at it.

"J-Jungkook how c-can I-I make it go a-away?...J-Jungkook i-it hurts.." Jimin said breathing a bit heavier than before, cheeks a crimson red, the younger tried to cover his painful erection but every time he tried to his hand would always graze over it making him let out whimpers.

Jungkook felt his own member twitch hearing the smaller boy let out whimpers 

'W-What am I thinking?..

But he needs help..

But he's a boy..

Maybe i'll Just do it as an experiment.. y-yeah just an experiment..'

"J-Jungkook please h-help me.." Jimin whimpered quietly

Jungkook looked back up meeting the boys glassy eyes, Jungkook slowly began to lay the smaller boy down onto the couch so he was now towering over him, "Jimin..close your eyes.. and don't open them until I say okay?" Jungkook spoke softly

Jimin nodded slightly and closed his eyes like he was told, Jungkook slowly leaned down stopping just an inch away from Jimins beautiful plump lips.

"Jimin I'm going to kiss you.. Is that okay?.." Jungkook asked softly, Jimin nodded letting out a quiet breathed whimper.

Jimin didn't know what a kiss was, but he trusted Jungkook to help him with this unfamiliar situation.

Jungkook closed the space between them, he felt Jimins warm and soft plump lips attach to his own, to Jungkook this was a whole new feeling.. but.. he liked it

Jungkook deepened the kiss only slightly as he gently placed one of his hands on Jimins waist pulling away for a second, "Jimin.. may I.. touch you?.." Jungkook asked looking at the boys closed eyes

"m-mhm.."

Jungkook trailed his hand from Jimins waist to the button and zipper of his skinny jeans, Jimin let out a quiet moan as Jungkooks hand rested on Jimins erection, "He's so sensitive.." Jungkook thought as he gently began to undo the button of Jimins skinny jeans, then the zipper

Jungkook slipped his hand into Jimins jeans above the underwear and slowly began to palm the smaller, leaning back down to kiss him, Jimin began to moan into he kiss at Jungkooks contact with his clothed member.

"A-ahh Jungkook-mm.." Jimin moaned softly, Jungkooks own member began to twitch hearing the small boy moan his name, it was kind of turning him on.

Jungkook deepened the kiss as  then began to tug down Jimins jeans, precum was already oozing from Jimins tip staining his dark blue briefs, Jungkook got the jeans down to about his thighs and Just decided to leave them there, he then began to slowly pull down Jimins underwear, Jimin didnt open his eyes once, just like Jungkook had told him to, Jimin clenched onto the couch as he felt the cold air his erection.

Jungkook then wrapped his hand around Jimins member, making the smaller boy moan louder as Jungkook began to tease Jimin by rubbing his thumb on the slit, "mm-ahh Jungkook.. p-please..more~" Jimin moaned softly. 

Jungkooks lips curved into a small smirk as he then began to move his hand up and daown Jimins member, Jimins moans grew louder as Jungkook continued, Jimin didnt understand the sensation flowing through his body, but he loved it.

"Jungkook-ah! mmmm I-It feels so good" Jimin moaned, Jungkook reattached their lips, moving his hand faster.

Jimin became a moaning mess as Jungkook had full control of Jimins body.

Jimin suddenly began to feel something, like something was going to burst, the knot in Jimins stomach was close to unwinding, "J-Jungkook I-I feel mm- something c-coming!" Jimin moaned breathily, Jungkook knew exactly what Jimin was talking about, he was close.

Jungkook began to move his hand at a quicker pace, Jimins moans and whimpers were louder as the pace quickened, Jimin couldn't control the moans escaping his mouth, this was all very new to him, the  immense pleasure he felt, he was loving every bit of it.

"ahh J-Jungkook its coming!" 

"Its okay Jimin, let it out, cum for me" Jungkook spoke gently into the boys ear

"mm- AH J-JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly as he came, the white substance landing on Jimins hoodie along with some of it getting on Jungkooks shirt and hand.

Jimin was breathing heavily, recovering from his first orgasm, "Jungkook..w-what just happened?" Jimin asked gulping

Jungkook slowly leaned down again to place a soft gentle kiss on the youngers lips

"Jimin.. you can open your eyes now.." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Welcome.

~JikookProductions