"Do you want me to leave"

Author note
So this kinda one shot book is mainly Danny and Elliot but I know how much yall want Malcolm and Craig

Malcolm was very demanding. He wouldn't classify himself as it, but he was very needy and got what he wanted.

He had finished shopping and came rushing in the house with bags full of all sorts of clothes.

Craig came in and raised an eyebrow at the shopping bags.

"What's in those?" He asked

Malcolm beamed and pulled out the ugliest Christmas sweater Craig had ever seen. Craig was no expert on fashion but he was sure that not a single sane person would even think about buying that.

"I got you a Christmas sweater for tomorrow night" Malcolm grinned

"No way. I am not wearing that"

"Don't be silly. Of course you are"

"And what about the rest of those bags?"

Malcolm hesitates "they're just clothes for me"

"And did you use your money for them?" Craig knew what was coming

"Well it's Christmas. I thought maybe you could get me more presents"

"So you used my money to buy yourself things aswell as the ugliest sweater in the entire galaxy?" Craig frowned

Malcolm crosses his arms "it is not ugly. I think it's cute"

"You think anything that is the opposite of cute is cute. I mean look at Danny and Elliot's house! Those poor souls have to live in that"

Malcolm gasped "don't you DARE criticise my decorating skills!"

"Well I just did" Craig yelled

"FINE. YOU DONT LIKE MY DECORATING SKILLS?" Malcolm stormed into their bedroom and pulled out a suitcase, chucking random clothes of Craig's into it "THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO LIVE HERE, WHICH I ALSO DECORATED BY THE WAY"

Craig stood in the doorway silently

Malcolm mumbled angrily "he doesn't like my fashion sense, he doesn't like my cooking, he doesn't like my brilliant ideas, he doesn't like my decorating ability. Fine. See if I care when he doesn't have a house to live in any more" he continued to carelessly throw clothes into the suitcase until most of Craig's stuff was piled in the suitcase. Malcolm struggled, but managed to close it.

Then they stood awkwardly and silently. No one dared to move or speak. Until Craig silently asked:

"Do you want me to leave?"

"Obviously" Malcolm spoke defensively and quickly, not looking at Craig.

"Really?" Craig asked

Malcolm looked over at Craig with a hurt look "no. Of course I don't craig. I love you so much.. do you really think I'm bad at decorating"

"Trust me Malcolm, I would've left a long time ago if I didn't like it" Craig explained. He left the room for a moment before coming back in wearing the ugly sweater with a weak smile on his face.

"Oh. You didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. For you" Craig walked over and hugged Malcolm briefly "merry Christmas you annoying b*tch"

Malcolm laugher "you too, you dumb c*nt"

Author note

Relationship goals much?
Also sorry I'm late with this. I wasn't sure how to start it