Chapter Twenty: Wedding Planners Suck

Ten more chapters before the finale! I'm so sorry guys but every story has to have an ending! I have a new book coming out after this one, though, and I'll tell you guys about that later! So be sure to read the chapter end notes on this, mmk? 

Anna's P.O.V 

"Look what came in the mail!" Monroe shrieks like a little girl, holding onto a card that's designed to look like a tux. 

I bolt over to him as fast as I can, my heart racing. I snatch the card out of his hand in one swift move before opening up the card and reading the contents inside. 

Together with their families 

Louis and Harry 

request the pleasure of your company
at the celebration of their wed. 

Saturday June 21st 2014 
4 PM in Hawaii 

I smiled at the card and inside the card also was four plane tickets. One for me, Claudio, Jed, and Monroe to fly out to Hawaii tomorrow morning. They wanted us to be there early so we have time to prepare everything. Today was Sunday and we fly out Monday morning so we'd have exactly a week to get everything ready and according to plan. 

I just hope it goes smoothly. 

Louis' P.O.V 

"This is a disaster!" Harry cried, sobbing into my shoulder. I rubbed comforting circles on his back while he stained my shirt of his tears. I didn't mind, though. I just wanted to make him stop crying. 

"No, love, everything will be okay." I assure him. 

"How can you say that when our wedding planner got hit by a bus!?" Harry wails out, sniffing afterwards. If you think he's crying about the death of our wedding planner, you're wrong. He's crying because now we have to plan everything our-self because it's too close to our wedding to get a new one. So, here Harry is, sobbing into my shoulder in our hotel in Hawaii. 

"I can say that because I don't care if our wedding is shit! As long as I get to kiss you and legally be married to you after that, I'd get married in a paper bag if we had to." I admit, sounding so fucking cheesy but Harry smiles at my words and hugs the crap out of me. 

"Aww, Loubear, you're so cheesy!" Harry teases, pinching my cheeks. 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I laugh, cuddling him to my chest. He's too cute to resist. 

I play with Harry's curls while he lays on my chest for a while until a knock is at our door. Harry gets up to go answer it so I just lay in peace on the bed, watching him answer the door. What I didn't expect was to see the beard herself. Eleanor. 

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks, sounding completely nice to her. Eleanor was a good person but Harry always got jealous when she was around but she totally understands about us so I guess he warmed up to her. 

"I got your guys' invitation in the mail and...well...here I am! I heard your wedding planner got hit by a bus. So, do you guys need some help planning?" Eleanor wiggles her eyebrows at us. I look over to Harry and we both nod at each other before turning to Eleanor and nodding again. 

She squeals loudly, making us both cover our ears with our hands and she runs up to Harry and hugs him to death and then she jumps onto the bed I'm on and hugs me to death as well. I push her off me and then she falls on the floor...oops? 

"Hey!" She whines, chucking a pillow at me. I karate chop it away and back at her and it smacks her in the face and she groans in frustration, leaving the room after that. 

Harry and I both burst out laughing, tears coming from our eyes at that. 

Anna's P.O.V 

I was in the bathroom. 

And an enemy paid me a visit. So I was sat on the toilet and shoving a stupid tampon in. But while I was doing so, I thought of a song. Not just an song, though. A parody. A parody to Amnesia. 

So, me being me, I started singing it as loud as I possibly could so even the boys could hear it. Living with three boys is hard but this is payback for all the nasty stuff they've done to me. 

I wish that I could wake up with a penis
And forget about the stupid girly things 

Like the way it felt to get a period
And the painful cramps I never can explain
Cos I'm not fine at all! 

Pretty great song, eh? 

"What the fuck, Anna!? Are you getting a transformation!?" I hear Monroe call from the kitchen. I laugh so hard my tampon almost pops out. Oops... 

I should sing that parody to 5SOS...my uncles would get a kick out of that! 

"No! I just started my period!" I call back to him. 

"EW EW! GROSS! TOO MUCH INFORMATION! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" He screams back in a disgusted voice. 

I roll my eyes, exiting the bathroom after washing my hands and notice that everyone's packed their bags and are ready to go. 

Today was Monday morning and we were all about to head to the airport to get to Hawaii. I was beyond excited because 1. I've never been to Hawaii and I've always wanted to. and 2. My dad was getting married to his best friend and secret lover for four years now. You could say that I was really happy for him. 

"Do we have everything?" Claudio asks us all, just to make sure. 

Everyone nods their heads, grabbing their luggage and hauling it out the front door of our apartment. I'm the last one out so I close the door behind me and walk down the steps onto the sidewalk. The car's parked on the side of the road and Jed shoves all of our bags into the trunk. We all climb inside, Jed driving, Claudio in the passenger seat, Monroe and I in the back. 

We drive down the road for a good fifteen minutes before getting to the airport and we wheel our bags through security checks and machines before finally getting to sit down, waiting for our flight to be called for boarding. 

If I'm being completely honest, I can't wait to see the boys. I miss them so much. Louis' bubbly personality, Harry's cheekiness, Liam's secret dirty mind, Zayn's chill moods, and Niall's appetite. I just don't miss his horrible smelling gas. That's so horrid it'd make a person who can't smell want to commit suicide. 

I just hope they're doing alright without me still. Louis has told me he's been trying to quit smoking since he started and Zayn's trying to quit as well. Harry and Perrie and the fans would be the reason for that. Harry told Louis if he didn't stop smoking, he'd never kiss him again. Let's just say that got him motivated. 

Our flight number was called and we all boarded the plane. Monroe and I were sitting next to each other and Claudio and Jed were sitting together behind us. In first class. Yeah that's right, first class! Their was a chocolate fountain with strawberries and pretzels and other delicious snacks, free wifi, and built in TV's on the back of the seat in front of you to watch movies. Note to self: Thanks and hug the hell out of Louis when we land in Hawaii. 

"Attention all passengers, we will be taking off shortly so please buckle your seat-belts and enjoy your flight." 

I'm going to Hawaii. 

__________________________
HIIIIIIIIIII!!

Ugh school starts next week D: 

NOOOOO! 

Anywhore, how are you guys? 

When does school start for you? 

Anywhore, the book I'm going to be writing (actually I'm already writing it but it won't be up til this is finished) is a Larry book! So for all you Larry shippers out there...I can guarantee now you'll love this because it's basically the untold story of Louis and Harry from 2010-2014. There's going to be every real moments that have happened between them and make it like it's what actually happened and I have a feeling that is what actually happened...it's called This Is Us and yeah. I really hope you guys check it out because this book will be epic! So yeah every moment from when they met in the bathroom to the power couple struts they do now on the WWA tour is going to be in it! So please check that out! LOVE YOU ALL! Xx Em 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

 BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE