Chapter One: Graduation

Ha! Surprise! Sequel! Weren't expecting that were you? 

I'll be writing this and Precognition at the same time..so yeah. Xx Em

______________________________________________________

"Anna Tomlinson." 

My name was read and the crowd went berserk. My dad was clapping frantically with the boys, Eleanor was jumping up and down, Audd grinned and pushed me to get me up to the stage to grab my diploma, only resulting in me stumbling and everyone laughing. My cheeks heated in embarrassment. 

My principal handed me my diploma and shook my hand, congratulating me. I grinned, looking at my family in the crowd. Audd got her diploma before me since her last name is before mine in the 'S's'. 

If you couldn't tell already, today was graduation day. I was officially done with Secondary school and soon to be off to Uni. Life's been pretty crazy this past year. We moved, the boys released their 4th album, I got accepted into WSU in Washington in the states, and Audd got accepted to UM, the University of Miami in Florida. We were going our separate ways soon. It made my heart crack. Monroe was here for my graduation, taking yet another weekend off from college. 

If I didn't know any better, I'd say he'd dropped out, but of course, he hadn't and was still going to his lectures, getting work done, and still had time to party and visit me frequently. The boys were taking time off from all the singing, recording, touring, and interviews for just some down time, and I was packing to leave. 

The attic room Audd and I shared in the big house (that's what I call it) was filled with boxes. Audd had her stuff halfway packed. Everything except for some clothes, her bed, and our TV. I had literally everything packed. I was leaving tomorrow. Graduation was supposed to be a happy thing but for me it was depressing since I was leaving my family to go live my dream and be a responsible young adult. 

The boys were taking it harder than I was, though... 

"NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE US, ANNA!" 

"WHO'S GONNA MAKE ME SANDWHICH IN DA MORNIN'?" 

"WHO'S GONNA YELL AT ME WHEN I MAKE A MESS?!" 

"ANNA DON'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE WEIRDOS!" 

"IF YOU LEAVE I'M COMING WITH YOU TO UNI!" 

See what I mean? They were going crazy. I felt really bad since I didn't want to leave them but I really wanted to go on with my life. I needed to. I can't have them holding me back any longer. 

I jumped off the stage not so gracefully and ran up and jumped onto Audd's back, riding her like a pony. She laughed and I piggy backed on her to where the boys were in the crowd. They were all grinning from ear to ear. 

"WE'RE GRADUATED, BABY!" I cheer in excitement, fist pumping. Niall bursts out laughing, his cheeks going red as he falls to the ground and can't breathe from laughing too hard. The other boys step over him to leave him laughing. I jump down from Audd and Louis runs up to me, hugging me in his arms as he twirls me around at the same time and a happy tear trickles down my cheek, a smile breaking onto my face through glossy eyes. Louis kisses my forehead and looks me in the eye. 

"You're all grown up..." He mumbles to himself. I nod, swallowing the lump in my throat. 

He snatches my hat off my head and flings it in the air, Harry catching it and running away with it, laughing like a mad man. He passes it to Liam who holds it up high so I can't reach as I try to jump and catch it and then Liam chucks it at Zayn who throws it to Niall and Niall sits on it. Crap. 

I cross my arms over my chest, tapping my foot. "Give it back, Nialler." I demand. He smirks before a rather unpleasant sound and smell escapes in the air and I groan in frustration. He farted on my graduation hat! 

He smirks, an amused smile forming after. "Here you go." He hands me my hat back and I wave it away in defeat. He laughs some more, sounding like a cackling evil witch. The other boys are laughing up a storm and all I can think right now is, 'I hate my uncles.'

I feel like Caspar the friendly ghost with his horrible uncles who are gross and mean and stinky. My uncles were basically the same as them but, I had more than Caspar did and mine are ten times worse. Mine are gross, weird, mean, obnoxious, and stinky. Yet, somehow, I manage to still love them. Love is a weird thing. 

"I've got a graduation present for you!" Louis says in a sing-song voice. I roll my eyes and chuckle.

This should be good. 

We head over to where my car, Sandy, the Range Rover, and Daniel Radcliffe are. Wait..DANIEL RADCLIFFE? Sure enough, the sexy British beast is leaning against the Range Rover with a bow on his head holding a sign that says 'Congrats, Audd' on it. I gape at it in shock and tap Audd's shoulder repeatedly, pointing towards him in excitement. The second she sees him, her mouth drops open in shock and she squeals, weird noises coming out of her mouth, and she runs up to him, encompassing him in a bone-crushing hug. He chuckles. Then, he hands Audd something that looks like a stick but Audd looks at it like it's a piece of Heaven. 

"Is...is this the elder wand from the movie!?" She stutters in excitement. Daniel nods with a grin and carefully sets it in Audd's hand. 

"Do you like it?" He asks. She widens her eyes. 

"Duh!" She grins like an idiot. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daniel! I love it! I love you! I like your face." Audd fangirls and Daniel has this amused smile on her face. 

"You get to keep the wand. It's a gift from the Harry Potter cast and I." Daniel explains. Audd gapes and literally tackles him to the ground and kisses his cheek. Audd is scary when she fangirls. Daniel has this petrified look on his face. 

"Alex is gonna be so jelly!" She chuckles evilly while taking a selfie with Daniel and putting it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat. Then she sends it to Alex and Alex replies with: 

'LUCKY ASS BITCH GIVE ME THE RADCLIFFE!' 

Audd justs laughs and hugs Daniel's leg as he tries to walk away. She doesn't let go, though, but is dragged along the ground, clinging to Daniel's leg. 

"Can I please keep you?" She asks him. Daniel laughs, shaking his head. 

"I'll stay with you for the day if you'd like?" He suggests and she nods eagerly with wide eyes of adoration. 

So, basically, we kidnapped Daniel Radcliffe. Audd, Daniel, and I were all in my red Audi and Louis and Harry were in Sandy and the rest of the gang was in the Range Rover. The car ride back home was pretty interesting. This is how it went down. 

"Daniel, you should get a YouTube account." Audd says. He contemplates it in his mind for a bit before replying. 

"You know, I might just do that. But, what could I do on it?" He asks. 

Audd shrugs. "Challenges, interviews, rants, etc)." 

"Maybe. That sounds nice." He smiles. 

"Have you watched Potter Puppet Pals?" She asks. 

"Yes! It's so funny! I want to meet the people who created that!" He exclaims. I just listen to the conversation as I drive in amusement. Audd is living her dream life right now living in a mansion with One Direction, sitting next to Daniel Radcliffe in my red Audi, and having 5SOS come over for dinner tonight to say goodbye before we leave to go to college. 

My family is weird. Why? Because my father is Louis Tomlinson, my uncles are Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Calum Hood, Michael Clifford, Ashton Irwin, and Luke Hemmings, my great uncle is Simon Cowell, my soon to be step-mum is Eleanor Calder, my aunt is Perrie Edwards, my cousins are Evie and Finley Malik, and my best friend is technically also my cousin, Audrey Horan. 

We finally get home and the first thing Daniel, Audd, and I go to is the trampoline room. Of course. I open the door and start bouncing and do a front flip then a James Bond roll and land in the splitz. Audd starts flipping and Daniel is hopping around like a bunny rabbit amazed at the room. He grins, doing a backflip off the wall. 

********************

After hours upon hours of bouncing, it was finally dinner time and the doorbell rang, echoing through the big house. My uncles are here! Yes! I slide down one of the stair rails and open the door to see the four Aussies standing in the doorway holding presents and balloons. Michael sticks his tongue out at me and I laugh. Ash grins, his dimples popping out and a stray curl pops out of his bandana. Calum and Luke follow behind whistling. 

"Where should we put this stuff?" Ash asks, referring to the presents. 

I point towards the kitchen and the boys follow my finger to the kitchen. They set the presents down on the kitchen island. Niall is sitting at the island table waiting for Harry to finish dinner. Niall's an impatient leprechaun. 

"Mr. Nialler!" Ash shouts and runs up and bro hugs him. The rest of the boys hug him as well, sitting at the island with him. Harry grins at the boys and they grin back. 

"So, how's it going 5SOS?" Niall asks with a happier face than usual. Niall should just join 5SOS already. He practically lives with them now. They hang out all the time. Either Niall spends the night at their place or they spend the night here. When they spend the night here, Michael and I have arcade competitions in the basement, Ash and I see who can snort chocolate milk out their nose first, Luke gives me guitar lessons, and Calum is still my horse. 

Niall claims he can't be in two bands, though. He also says it'd be wrong to be with all Brit's and then all Aussies. He's the Irish snowflake of both bands. The last time 5SOS were here I caught Calum singing in the shower and so I just sang along with him and we hand a huge duet. I kid you not, I was sitting on the toilet while Cal was in the shower singing, then Ash walked in and started drumming on the sink's counter top, Luke comes in and starts singing with us, Michael comes in with his guitar and pretty soon, we're all singing 'Elmo's World' at the top of our lungs. Not strange at all. 

"Pretty good, mate! What about you?" Cal asks. 

"Aw ya know, just relaxin' while we can and spendin' as much time with our girls as possible before they leave in da mornin' tomorrow." Niall shrugs, a sad smile etched onto his face. 

"Oh yeah, about that! We brought you farewell presents!" Ashton chirps. 

"Obviously mine is the penguin wrapping paper." Luke chuckles. 

"I didn't know what to get you two...so I just got a bunch of random shit." Michael shrugs. 

"Open mine first, I dare you!" Cal smirks. 

I've learned this past year that I should never trust my uncles. It's a long story but I'm going to tell it anyway because it's hilarious. So, I was spending the night at their place with Niall one night and they all thought I had fallen asleep on the couch to The Avengers. So, I crawled slowly off the couch and suddenly, I heard giggling. I peeked into Ashton's room and there they were dressed up like their superhero characters from 'Don't Stop'. But, what they were doing to Niall was much more entertaining then their outfits. Niall was duct taped to the wall with a chicken leg drawn on his forehead in permanent marker and they dyed his hair green and put a fake red mustache and beard on him so he looked like a leprechaun. I couldn't contain my laughter so when it escaped, they all whipped their heads to look at me in shock and I grinned, waving at them. 

Then, I offered to help and they laughed again. Ash wouldn't stop doing his school girl giggle and I piggy back ride on him while he was in his 'Smash' suit. I kept yelling 'YO MIKE-RO-WAVE!" and Dr. Fluke and I made a potion that turned Cal Pal into a duck. So, Cal started to quack around the room until Niall woke up to find himself stuck to a wall and dressed like a leprechaun. And that is why you shouldn't trust four Aussies in a band. I rest my case. 

So, if I were to miss anything before Uni, it'd be the crazy sleepovers with my uncles. That, and Louis and I had this new weird tradition that we called S.A.S.S which stands for 'Sucking Apple Sauce Sidways' It was so funny to do. One night we were both eating apple sauce so Louis thought it'd be fun to try and suck it off a plate sideways. So, now every Sunday night we have S.A.S.S. 

"Dinner's ready!" Harry shouted. I heard pounding and soon everyone was in the kitchen in line with their plates, forks, spoons, and knives. Tonight was pasta with garlic toast on the side and for dessert, Oreo milkshakes! 

We all sat at the huge dining table, Audd and Louis sitting next to me. We ate with small conversations here and there, some jokes, laughing, and overall, a good family dinner. Finally, it came time to what I was waiting for. Presents. 

"Anna, Audd, wanna open up the presents we got you?" Ash asks us. I nod eagerly, Audd copying my motion. We attack the gifts that are sat upon the kitchen island. 

I grab Michael's first that's got my name on it. He said his is random shit so I can't wait to open it! I rip it apart and inside is a rubber chicken head just like the one he used to have that Ash burned. I laugh and hug uncle Mikey. He smirks. "Reach inside the chicken head." 

I look at him strangely and stick my hand inside anyways. I pull out money. There has to be around four hundred pounds in here! This is insane! I gape at him in shock. 

"To help with Uni." He smiles. 

I grin and hug him, pecking him on the cheek before Calum shoves a present into my hands. I unwrap it carefully and inside is a white beanie that matches Calum's. I smile, suddenly feeling my eyes get watery. I can't cry. No. I will not allow myself to cry. Crying is a sign of weakness and I will not be weak. I will be strong, suck it up, and leave, whether it hurts or not. 

I plop it onto my head and Calum grins, giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Next I open Luke's and reach inside the gift bag with penguins on it. Only Luke. I pull out a white box with a camera picture on it and it reads 'Canon EOS T3i 18.0 MP' in black. 

"I got you both one." Luke tells Audd and I. "Cause I thought, what could be a better present then to capture your memories in Uni." 

Audd unwraps hers and it's the same as mine just like he said. We both hug Luke tightly, kissing his cheeks. One thing's for sure, I have the best uncles in the world. Next is Ash's present. In all honesty, I'm insanely scared for his gift holds. We all know Ash is weird, funny, and unpredictable. He could wear a banana costume in public asking people to hug him and he wouldn't get arrested. And I swear, there is different people living inside of him. He has so many different laughs. For example, the school girl giggle, the old man chuckle, and my personal favourite the 'I'm-Laughing-So-Hard-Spit-Comes-Out-Of-My-Mouth-In-Jumbled-Words.' 

Mikey and I had a discussion about this exact topic. We feel that Ash has basically three people living inside of him. An old man, a cheerleader innocent school girl, and Donald Duck. Then, other times he just starts wheezing uncontrollably. I think he needs mental help. 

He hands me two wrapped thin things and I unwrap them slowly, you know, just in case it blows up. I learned that from Peter Pan. Never trust someone if they give you a gift, there could be a bomb in it. I reveal two sticks with AI carved on each. I stare at them for a second before looking up in shock at Ash. On the end is black calligraphy. 

"I want you to have them...to remember me." He smiles. I smile and hug him tightly. 

I stare down at his most prized possession before shaking my head. "I can't take these." 

Ash frowns. "But I want you to. I want you to have them and maybe you can find the beat of your own drum with them." 

A tear trickles down my face. "Thanks, Ash." 

"Take care of them. They did me justice." Ash grins. 

I stick the drum sticks in my Uggs boots and I grab my luggage, ready to head out the door. Audd shows me her gifts she got. A camera from Luke like mine, a can of hair dye from Mikey (Audd dip dyes hers different colours), a beanie like mine from Cal, and Ash's jar of Vegemite. He told her to protect the Vegemite and it'll protect you. I'm starting to think Ash is on drugs. 

The boys all hug Audd and I as we grab our bags and head out the door. We wave back to all nine of them. Then, Louis stops me. 

He hands me a small box. "See ya later, Alligator." 

I bite my lip to keep from crying. "In a while, Crocodile." 

_____________________________________________

So, I read all of your comments on A, B, C, or D. Obviously no one chose D xD 

So, I decided to do the whole college life thing. Anna is in college, Audd is in college, and I'm twisting it up but the boys' career is in jeopardy as well and you'll find out why later in the story! 

So...comment below if you liked it! Thanks! Love you guys! I think you'll like the next chapter ;)

P.S if this chapter gets 20 votes, I will upload the next one as soon as that goal is reached! So get voting and the sooner you get to read! 

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYE