Chapter Sixteen: Why Ya Gotta Be So Rude?

Why ya gotta be so rude!? DON'T YA KNOW I'M HUMAN TOO! Lmao I love that song..it's so catchy. It fits perfectly with this chapter, though! Enjoy! *throws the chapter at your face, sticking my tongue out at you, running away with Oreos and Nutella*

______________________________

Jed's P.O.V

My eyes aimlessly looked around the hallway as I walked, not really focusing on anything. I was bored out of my mind when it came to college. All I could think about was Claudio. He was at home on his lazy arse doing nothing while I was stuck with a lecture today! Claudio had the whole day off and I just wanted to go home and kiss the shit out of his face. You could say I'm whipped. Like the cream. Whipped fucking cream was me. We are one. I am one with the cream.

Everything was so surreal, like it wasn't even happening. Never in a million years would I expect my life to turn out like this. When I left Australia, my mind was set on coming to college and drinking away my problems and partying with friends, not a worry in the world. Now my life is quite the opposite, actually. I did really well here. I attended each and every one of my lectures and classes, lived with my two best friends, and only partied when necessary. All because of one gay Italian who stole my heart.

He was perfect. The way his hair was an unruly mess of curly fluff, the mini Afro I adored so much. The way he smiled so genuine it made people smile back, making their day brighter. His bow ties and suspenders, the style I always loved on him. That was my kryptonite. His tight skinny jeans in every colour of the rainbow, rolled at the cuffs. His dark brown eyes were so intriguing. They made me feel warm and fuzzy inside every time I made contact with them.

I wasn't watching where I was going, ramming into someone's hard chest. I looked up in horror, coming face to face with the star jock of the football team. He's known for his weird touchdown dance. My face drains, turning pale. He growls at me and then smirks.

"Watch where you're going, fag!" He sneers at me.

I narrow my eyes at him, pushing him back. He glares at me, shoving me into the wall. He fists my V neck shirt in his hand, shoving me back once more, my back slammed to the wall. I wince at the pain and he has a sinister smile tugging at his lips.

"Faggots like you don't deserve to live! You should be ashamed! Go suck a cock, you little bitch!" He spits out at me. I'm helpless compared to this buff monster. I'm a goner and I know it.

"Let go of me, bastard!" I shout.

His fist comes in contact with my face, leaving a sharp pain in my cheek, my head spinning. "What'd you call me?" He asks, testing me. Waiting to see if I cower away. Psh, in his dreams.

"Bastard. B-A-S-T-A-R-D." I smirk. "Or do you not know how to spell it? Is all that muscle covering up your brain?" I ask tauntingly.

He swings his arm up to punch me again but I dodge it and kick his groin, him squealing in pain, his grasp on me loosening enough so I can escape. "You...little...fag." He says inbetween winces. He reaches out with his hand and grabs my shirt, holding me in place while he knees me in the stomach and kicks me to the ground. I don't falter, though, even though it hurts like hell.

I smirk. "AND PROUD OF IT!"

Then, with that, I take off running down the hall, and never looking back. That is, until I start to see black spots and the last thing I see is a few people looking at me with concern.

Anna's P.O.V

I officially hate my job now.

Yes, I love the writing and reading aspect of it, but with August gone and Kade in his place now, I was in a living Hell. Kade was right when he said he'd be my living nightmare. He is. I had to do everything he asked and I couldn't say shit about it.