Chapter Fifteen: Match Maker

Anna's P.O.V

"WOAH BACK THE TRUCK UP!" I yell, putting my hands up and do a 'push' motion with them. Jed looks at me as if he's waiting for me to punch him or something. "You're gay?"

He looks down and gives me the tiniest nod I've ever seen. Then, I proceed to splutter and spazz on my bed, not forming words. My life is full of surprises this year. First, I head to Uni and get a gay best friend from Italy and a wanna be bad boy from Australia, then I meet a sexy guy, get the job I wanted, find out the sexy guy I met I now work with, break up with Monroe, find out my dad is gay and so is my uncle Harry, find out they're dating and Larry is in fact real, get back together with Monroe, and now I find out Jed is gay and likes a guy! I can kind of guess who it is.

"So, does Claudio know about this?" I ask, wiggling my eyebrows suggestively. He widens his eyes.

"How'd you know it was Claudio!?"

I smirk. "I didn't until now!"

He gapes at me. "You tricked me!"

I nod, smiling evilly. "Indeed. Now, does Claudio know you like him?"

He shushes me loudly, clamping his hand over my mouth to silence me. "SHUT UP! HE CAN HEAR YOU!"

"You know, he probably likes you too. I can tell by the way he looks at you." I explain to him. He raises his eyebrows.

"Really?" He asks, hopeful. "You think so?"

I smile, patting his back. "I know so."

Then, I tell him an idea I have in mind. He agrees to it and exits my room, going straight into Claudio's room to go along with the plan. I'm so proud of him.

Jed's P.O.V

So much is running through my head right now. I just told Anna of all people I'm gay and then she tricked me into telling her I liked Claudio, my best friend. The only one true thing that scared me about this plan she came up with was that I didn't want to lose my best friend by telling him this.

I gulped, pushing his door open. He lay sprawled out on his bed, the covers halfway on his body, half of his body showing and half of it not. His hair was gel free and curly, just how I liked it. His lips were parted, soft snores coming out as he slept peacefully.

I sat down on the bed, first just playing with his hair as he slept but then he stirred in his sleep so I stopped and crawled into bed with him. I pulled the duvet over us and kissed his cheek. He looked so cute asleep, like every worry in his world had vanished. I pulled his body into my chest, wrapping my hands around his waist. He nuzzled into me in his sleep.

I heard a murmur and I wasn't sure if he was awake or just sleep talking. I buried my face into the crook of his neck, his curly hair somewhat tickling my face. He shifted and flipped over so that his sleeping body was now facing me. His lips were only an inch away from mine. He curled into my chest, his head resting by my ribcage. He wrapped his arms around my waist as if he was hugging me in his sleep. I kissed his forehead, whispering goodnight to him.

"Goodnight, Jed.." His soft voice mumbled. I widen my eyes. He was awake!?

"Are you awake?" I ask in a whisper.

"Mhm." He mumbles.

Shit.

"This whole time?" I ask nervously.

"Mhm."

"So, you know that I kissed your cheek?" I ask him, blushing slightly.

He opens his eyes at that and looks at me in shock. Crap, he wasn't awake then to know that.