Chapter Twelve: Louis Tommo's Birthday Blast

Anna's P.O.V 

Louis' birthday and Christmas was coming up in a week. A week! A month has gone by since Harry and Louis came out and told me they were gay. It honestly didn't surprise me. We all saw it coming. I think...No? Okay. Well, since it was Christmas break, Claudio, Jed, and I were all sat on the couch with eggnog, in our pajamas, watching Christmas movies, and being the lazy fat asses we are. 

Jed was on the floor in front of the couch and Claudio was sat behind him, feeding him stringed popcorn. I was next to Claudio, eating popcorn as well, focusing my attention on the TV. We were flicking back and fourth from E! to ABC Family. I stopped when the boys' faces popped up on E! 

I turned up the volume and watched closely. "One Direction not so good role models now? Sources say the boys were found in a pub in London smoking weed and other drugs along with heavy amounts of alcohol. The once care-free and loveable boyband has now turned into just plain bad boys. Will their career go down the drain?"

I growled through clenched teeth. They are so going to get it this Christmas. They were doing drugs? Drinking? Why? I needed to find out. Louis and Harry I thought were happy? This just doesn't make sense. Maybe this happened a while ago? Too many questions were roaming around in my head. 

Apparently, Louis and Harry had a livestream during one of my lectures coming out and telling all the fans. Let's just say, the fans went berserk. Some were insanely happy and others were sad about Eleanor but still supported them. #LarryisReal was trending on Twitter and the livestream went viral on YouTube. Girls were overall, very excited and happy. My notifications blew up also with fans asking me how I felt about it so I just tweeted '@Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles I love and support you two! May you have a happy life together! Also...GET SOME! :D' so the fans were laughing and all that jazz. 

Louis and Harry weren't too happy about the 'GET SOME' part, though. I know they laughed, though. I know. I'm psychic. They were probably snickering their asses off and then realized how embarrassing it was and blamed it on me. 

Christmas was coming up and Audd and I agreed we'd both go home for it. I was leaving in three days so I would get there on Christmas Eve and Louis' birthday. Audd would get there the same day. We were all going to have a nice family Christmas in the big house. Five Seconds of Summer, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, and Simon would all be there as well. 

"So...what are you two doing for the holidays?" I ask randomly. Jed and Claudio look at each other with a smile and then back to me. 

Claudio takes the role of answering. "Jed is going to spend the holidays with me and my family. I'm taking him to my farm house in Italia." 

"Wow. I want to go to Italy..." I mumble. Claudio laughs. 

"Don't worry, I'm taking you both there this summer!" Claudio chirps. I widen my eyes in surprise. 

I gape at him and Jed just smiles knowingly. "Are you serious!?" 

Claudio nods and I jump over to him and tackle him in a hug, squishing him to death. He chuckles, wrapping his arms around me. "Umm...Anna..can't breathe." 

I mumble sorry and let go of him immediately. Jed laughs. "That was a priceless reaction." I swat Jed's arm playfully, making him laugh harder. 

****************
Audd's P.O.V 

"Do you have to go?" Cormack and Kai whined. I rolled my eyes. 

"Duh! It's my uncle Louis' birthday and Christmas!" I fling my arms in the air dramatically, grabbing my luggage and wheeling it over to boarding centre in the airport. I was so excited to be going home...too excited, actually. The boys weren't happy, though. Poor Cormack couldn't afford to go back home to Ireland for Christmas so Kai and him were spending it here in Miami. I thought it was kind of sad but they claimed they had a Christmas tree in their dorm room and were going to make the best of it. 

I hugged them both goodbye and as I hugged Cormack, a weird feeling came to my stomach and it felt like sparks ignited my whole body as my cheeks turned a rosy pink. Cormack was grinning at me and whispered, "I like it when you blush." in my ear which cause me to blush even more. I probably looked like a frickin tomato. 

Kai winked at me knowingly so I punched his arm and he groaned in pain. "Gee, I'm a pinata to you, arn't I, mate?" 

I nodded, smiling innocently, giving him a big hug. I was about to leave when Cormack yelled my name. I turned back around and was taken by surprise when he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as he kissed me but I soon closed them and kissed him back. Kai cleared his throat awkwardly in the background. 

"AHH MY VIRGIN EYES!" Kai said in mock terror, shielding his eyes with his hands. 

Cormack and I rolled our eyes at the same time, then looked back to each other and smiled. I blushed again, looking down at my black TOMS. I shuffled my feet awkwardly, picking my bag up again and wheeling away from them slowly, looking back with a sad smile. They waved to me, making weird and disturbing faces at me as I started to go through the tube thing to get on the plane. 

I'm going to miss Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. 

Anna's P.O.V 

It was already Christmas Eve morning and I was strolling through the airport, clutching onto my luggage as it rolled on the hard and smooth ground. People were scattered everywhere, trying to find certain plane entrances and others scurrying to find their luggage as well as waiting for family. 

It felt good to be back in London and I didn't realize how much I missed it until I saw ShakeAway about twenty feet in front of me. I licked my lips, my mouth already watering. In America they didn't have ShakeAway, which was depressing, but I discovered a smoothie place I really liked in a Seattle mall called Jamba Juice. My favourite was Mango A Go Go or Caribbean Passion. But, nothing was like ShakeAway. I missed combining Oreo cookie with Cadbury caramel together. It was like Heaven. I ordered it and the lady put it in their yellow and blue striped cup. I instantly started drinking it and my taste buds danced. This was home. 

I wheeled through the airport in search of Audrey who was supposed to be here any minute now. I scoped out the crowd with my eyes but couldn't spot her blonde hair. I pulled out my purple iPhone 5c and sent Audd a message asking where she was. 

Just as I was about to sit down in the waiting area, someone grabbed both of my shoulders and I screamed in surprise, turning around to see the idiot herself. Audd was grinning cheekily at me. The blue in her hair was gone--she must have bleached it again--, she was wearing a blue tank top that tucked into her jeans with a big brown belt and her hair down and straightened, a gray beanie plopped on her head that was sagging in the back. She looked really good. 

I was wearing brown boots, jeans, a red and white striped shirt, white suspenders--courtesy of Claudio--, and a red beanie with a red pom pom on my head. My hair was in its natural loose curls and the red in my hair was fading. 

I hugged Audd with a big grin and she grabbed my hand as we skipped out of the airport looking like idiots. Once we got outside, the snow was already pouring down and a shiver ran through me. Audd was tan as fuck and started to shiver. 

"The only thing I d-don't miss about London is the c-cold weather." She said, her teeth chattering. I was used to it since I lived in Seattle and it was freezing there and very wet so we got piles upon piles of snow. My plane almost couldn't take off due to the snow storm. However, Audd has been in heat and wasn't used to the cold yet. 

We called a cab over and hopped inside, telling the nice old man the whereabouts of our mansion. We passed a lot of buildings in the city until we finally hit the road we lived on and he drove into the stone driveway that wrapped around our house and then he stopped where the road ended at the side by the garage. Our huge yard was covered in snow but the driveway was obviously plowed. Christmas lights were strung on the mansion's porch and framed all the windows. We got out of the cab and thanked the cab driver who was staring at our house in awe. Audd and I walked along the pathway to the huge porch which had a wreath on the front of it. 

Audd and I both looked at each other nervously before I slowly turned the doorknob and walked inside, Audd trailing right behind me. The familiar smell of sugar cookies hit me like a ton of bricks and I instantly smiled. I felt like crying but held it together as I stomped the snow off my boots. I heard wailing coming from the kitchen and instantly recognized it as Harry's. 

Perrie came rushing down the right staircase with Evie and Finley in each arm as they both tugged on her hair. I laughed and Perrie set them down so she could come and hug Audd and I. "You're home!" She gushed, wrapping her arms around the both of us. We both smiled and she released us. 

"Shh! I want to scare the boys." I whisper. She smirks. 

Audd rolls her eyes as she watches me slowly walk forwards to the kitchen and I get down on my hands and knees, crawling on the ground. Audd watches me from the kitchen archway entryway, peeking her head in. I'm hiding behind the kitchen island. I see Louis sitting at the giant table in the dining room which is attached to the kitchen. He's sipping on some Yorkshire tea. I can hear Harry grumbling as he bakes but can't see him due to me hiding behind what he's standing by. Niall in piggy back riding on Ashton as he comes into the dining room and Ashton plops Niall down on the chair next to Louis. Ashton giggles like a school girl and Niall laughs harder, tears in his eyes. I smile at the two of them and Louis looks up grinning at them. 

"Is da food almost done yet, Harreh?" Niall asks impatiently. I hear Harry mumble a, "No. Not yet, Nialler." 

Michael comes in to the dining room next, yelling, "FIFA!" 

"No! I told you! I'm not playing Fifa!" Ashton laughs and Mikey grumbles. 

"I swear, we should kick you out of the band for never playing Fifa." 

Ashton whines. "I don't like it!" 

Luke comes in and mumbles, "You're weird." 

Calum trails behind him and then looks over to Harry baking before spotting me but before he can say anything I put a finger to my lips and Cal bites his lip to keep from laughing. "I think we should play Fifa with Anna." Calum winks at me and I motion with my hands, making little mock slices at my neck and mouthing, "No!" 

Mikey sighs. "To bad she's not here..." 

Calum grins in amusement. "Maybe her presence is in the room with us right now." 

I mumble profanities under my breath. Damn you, Cal. "What are you talking about?" Ashton asks with a laugh. 

I'm going to kill Calum if he says anything right now. I swear, I will. I will stab him with a fork. "I'm talking about the fact that-" I glare daggers at him and he stops. 

Mikey hunches a brow. "The fact that what?" 

I take this as my cue. I jump up from behind the kitchen island and scream, "THE FACT THAT I'M RIGHT HERE!" 

Then everyone is gasping, cheering with smiles, and coming over to hug me. I laugh and Audd walks in, too, Niall attacking her in a bear hug. Luke goes over to her as well and kisses her cheek. Holy shizzle. Fo shizzle my nizzle. Okay, I really got to stop trying to be hip. 

Liam and Zayn walk in at that time, widening their eyes at the scene in front of them. "Woah. What's going on?" Liam asks. I run up to him, wrapping my arms around him, squeezing him tightly, much to his surprise. 

"Anna! You're home!" He cheers in surprise. 

I nod, smiling at him. "Indeed." 

He laughs, putting my head in an arm lock, rubbing his knuckles over my head, causing my hair to mess up. "It has been insanely quiet without you here...well...besides Louis' shouting. But, that's normal." 

"You guys talkin' 'bout me?" 

I turn to see Louis standing behind me and I grin like an idiot, jumping into his arms. "DADDEH." I say in a weird voice and he bursts out laughing, making a weird face at me. 

"LIL TOMMO!" He shouts. He engulfs me in a huge hug and plants a kiss on my forehead. 

I kiss his cheek and smile bigger if that's even possible. It feels so good to be home. Usually I'd expect something to be insanely weird happening right now but all that has happened is talking, hugging, laughing, and shouting. 

"DAMMIT!" Harry shouts so everyone goes silent. 

Louis walks over to him, wrapping his arms around him from behind, resting his chin on his shoulder. "What's wrong, Hazzabear?" 

"I cut the star wrong..." He mumbles. 

Louis kisses his cheek. "It's okay. It's just a special looking star. Like you." 

Harry pouts. "Is that an insult or a compliment?" 

Louis laughs, rolling his eyes. "A compliment you oaf." 

I go over to look at the star and notice its mutant looking structure. I giggle uncontrollably at the sight of it and Harry scowls at me. "Don't laugh at it or you're grounded!" 

I roll my eyes. "You can't ground me. That's Louis' job." 

He gives me a deadpanned look. "Well it might as well be my job, too, I am dating him." 

I cross my arms, testing him. "So? That doesn't mean you're my father." 

Harry grumbles under his breath. "I might be soon! Get. Used. To. It." 

I get up close to his face, spreading my arms out so he has an open target. "Come at me, bro!" 

He's about to trample me to the ground when Louis grabs Harry back and hugs him to his chest, whispering stuff into his ear. I have a smug smile on my face, crossing my arms. Harry glares at me, making me even more smug. If you're gonna be my daddy, too, you play by my rules, Haz. 

Louis sends me a glare. "Anna, don't test Harry like that. You know how he gets when he messes up his baking." 

I roll my eyes, going over to my Aussies instead. I tap Ash's shoulder and he turns around all smiley-like. "What can I do for you, Miss Tomlinson?" 

"I might be Miss Stylinson soon..." I mumble under my breath. 

Ashton widens his eyes. "They're getting married?!" He whisper-yells in my ear. I shake my head no. 

"No...not yet at least." 

Ashton looks at me questioningly. "So why do you look so frickin depressed?" He chuckles. 

"I honestly don't know...maybe I'm not used to Harry getting all the attention from Louis." I shrug. Ashton looks at me with a half frown. 

"Aww do you want uncle Ashy to make ya feel betta?" He asks, hugging me and kissing my head. 

I nod, curling into his chest as he picks me up and we go to the living room where Lukey, Cal, and Mikey are playing Fifa. Ashton just rolls his eyes at them, setting me on the couch next to Mikey who is screaming, "KICK IT, YOU DUMBARSE!" 

"Uncle Ashy, uncle Mikey is scaring me." I say, sucking my thumb like a baby. Ashton laughs contagiously, making me laugh, too. 

"You heard the lady, knock it off, Mikey!" Ashton laughs, swatting Mikey. He sticks his tongue out at me. I flip him off and Mikey slams his controller down and tackles me. Holy shit. 

"YOU'RE GONNA GET IT." He shouts creepily and drags me by my ankle across the living room floor. 

"ASHY SAVE ME!" I yell. Calum and Luke and laughing from on the couch as they pause the game and Ashton is giggling uncontrollably and occasionally sounding like Donald Duck. "Aw fuck. I'm screwed." 

"LANGUAGE!" I hear Louis shout from in the kitchen. 

Dear Lord.. 

"MICHELANGELO WILL SLAY YOUR ASRE!" Mikey protests. I struggle to breathe as he sits on my back, squishing me to the floor. 

"C-can't...breathe." I pant. 

Mikey apologizes and gets off me, running down the hallway and to the studio room. The rest of the boys follow and Ash grabs his drumsticks and starts banging on his drums as I sit on a stool while they get ready to play a song. 

"Do DoDo Do Do Dododo!" They all start and I watch closely with a smile on my face as they serenade me. 

Michael stares me down creepily as he starts the first verse. "She's a good girl, she's daddy's favourite. Saves for Harvard, she knows she'll make it. She's good at school, she's never truant. She can speak French, I think she's fluent." I laugh at how untrue that is. 

Calum sings next. "Cause every night she studies hard in her room." And then Michael sings again "At least that's what Louis assumes!" Michael laughs during that and I laugh, too. 

Then Cal sings again, trying not to laugh. "But she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend and here's what she told me the time that I caught her." 

Then they all sing. "She said to me, forget what you thought 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! So just turn around and forget what you saw 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! Woah oh oh oh! Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! Woah oh oh oh! Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught!" 

Calum then sings again. "She's a good girl, a straight A student. She's really into all that self-improvement." Then Michael says in the background with a laugh, "I swear she lives in the library!" Calum tries not to laugh again as he sings, "But if you ask her she'll say," and Michael whispers, "That's where you'll find me!" 

I laugh again and then Luke sings, "But if you're looking you won't find her there. She may be clever but she just likes to square! Cause in the back of the room, where nobody looks, she'll be with her boyfriend, she's not reading any books!" 

"She said to me, forget what you thought 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! So just turn around and forget what you saw 'cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught! Do dodo do do Dododo! Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls! Do dodo do do Dododo! Good girls are bad girls and good girls are bad girls!" 

Then Ashy sang. "She's a good girl, hasn't been caught. She's a good girl, hasn't been caught..." 

Then after a short pause they sang the chorus again. They finished the song and I was smiling like an idiot at the end of it. "Is that song for me?" I guess. 

They all nod. "We also wrote another one about you on our album. It's called 'Social Casualty'. So yeah." 

I smile, knowing I need to listen to this. "Thanks, lads." 

They all smile and nod. "You're welcome. But, uh, we gotta go serenade your dad for his birthday!" 

I widen my eyes. Oh crap. I forgot to wish him a happy birthday! I follow the Aussie's into the kitchen as they carry their guitars except for Ash who's not holding anything as he just uses his hands as his drumsticks for stuff like this. 

They all sit on the chairs in front of Louis and Louis looks at the guys with confusion yet delight, his eyes doing that squinting thing as he smiles. I always found that adorable about him. That's how you could tell if it was a real smile on him or not. The rest of the gang was sat in chairs at the dining table and Louis' chair was spun around so he could face the Aussies. 

"We have a song we'd like to play for you." Ashton tells him and Louis looks amused and scared at the same time. 

They start strumming their guitars and Ashton starts up a beat, drumming on his little box with his hands.

"Lou-ou-ou-is! Lou-ou-ou-is! It's your birthday! So let's have some fun, aye!
We wrote this song
So, please, don't sing along! 
You're sassy
Niall's gassy
But that's okay! 
HEY! 
I heard you're a hobo monkey
That's kinda funky? 
Anna told us 
So don't cuss!
This is a crap song
So don't sing along!
We know you love Harreh
Who is kinda scareh 
To be honest
We all ship Larreh! 
Louis you're loud
SO LOUD
But proud
And you like to get down
(And dirty)
With Mr. Curly! 
Yes, you're gay
But hey! 
That's okay!
You're gettin kinda old

I think you've got gray hairs
Yup, I spot one right there
You're twenty eight
On today's date
Two years away from thirty

Yet you're still turdy! 
Holy crap time flew
We love you
So don't drown in poo
We don't know where this song is flowing
So we think we should get going
But just know, Lou
This means Happy Birthday to you!" 

Louis was laughing and crying at the same time after that and Harry came out with the cake that had a cartoon picture of him on it that was adorable. I smiled as Louis blew out his candles and probably made a really weird wish in his head. Liam cut the cake and I got a piece of Louis' cartoon arm and some of his hair. It was delicious cake, just so you know. 

After cake, we all chatted up meaningless conversations and I told everyone about Claudio, Jed, and August and Audd told everyone about her friends Cormack and Kai. Cormack apparently kissed Audd before she got on the plane and now she knows she likes him. I'm so happy for her but...what about Alex? 

So, me being me, I just had to bring that up. "Umm..Audd..what about Alex?" I ask. Audd drops her fork, the chicken falling to the ground and Nina came rushing into the kitchen with Bimbo on her back and she devoured the chunk of chicken in one gulp, licking her chops afterwards. She purred and strutted out. I missed Nina. 

"Oh shit..." I hear her mumble under her breath. 

It's quiet after that until Louis pipes up. "TO THE BACKYARD, PEASANTS!" 

Oh, Louis...

Everyone clears their plates and we all go to the backyard where something is sitting in the yard. Not just anything, though. No, this thing is explosive. And highly dangerous. And I fucking love it! 

"Is that..?" I trail off in awe. Louis' lips curve into a huge and mischievous grin. 

"Indeed. The Turbo Launcher 9000." *insert dun dun dun music here* 

The boys are all smirking at me and I look at them suspiciously. What the fuck is going on in their twisted little minds? Louis pulls out a rope and then is when I realize I'm going to die. 

______________________________________

Ha! Who thinks they know what's gonna happen?

I worry about the boys sometimes, ya know? 

Book Suggestion of the Week: Chesire Chatroom (Larry Stylinson) by Larry_Lashton (honestly I have no idea why I'm so obsessed with Larry books...I ship Larry so hard!) 

COMMENT (I love when you guys comment) 

VOTE

FOLLOW

SHARE

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE