Chapter Eleven: Got a Secret Can You Keep It?

Elounor shippers out there...please don't kill me for this chapter...I respect Eleanor but I don't ship her and Louis...soo uhh..yeah please don't rampage me for this chapter. I love Eleanor to be honest! Anyways...I'll just let you read now but...please...no pitchforks! 

___________________________

Anna's P.O.V 

Buzzing and the smell of paper clouded my mind. Yes, I love my job. No, I do not like this part. I was in my cubicle because I don't get to have an office yet since I'm only an intern. I was reading transcripts and I kept hearing the sound of the paper shredder outside of my cubicle. It was getting very annoying so I put in my headphones and listened to music. It was the only thing keeping me sane right now. 

"Knock knock." I whipped my head up to see August standing in the doorway. I took out one of my headphones. 

"Hey!" I smile, instantly cheering up from my bad mood. 

He shifts a bit, looking uncomfortable. "So, I was wondering...if you maybe want to go out to lunch? Get some coffee and a doughnut maybe?" He asks me with a stutter. This is adorable. Monroe was never this nice. He always demanded stuff and acted like a bad ass. 

"Of course! That sounds lovely." I smile warmly. "Let me just finish up here." He nods, exiting my cubicle and heading back to his office I presume. I got back to my transcript and was reading it thoroughly. It was very good in my opinion. It was about a little girl who got into a car crash and woke up with amnesia and she doesn't know anything about anyone and she must learn and start her life over again. I'm definitely sending this to Mr. Hill to get published. 

As I'm about to clean up and grab my stuff and head over to August's office, my phone rings. I read who's calling and Louis' caller ID shows up along with his contact photo of him doing this face where he sucks in his lips and crosses his eyes. I answer it immediately. 

"Hello?" 

"Anna, I need to tell you something." 

Audd's P.O.V 

"Poke." 

I growl. "Touch me again and I will break your hand." 

He rolls his eyes. "Geez, somebody's on their period!" 

I punch his arm. "No, I'm not. I just don't like you annoying the crap outta me." 

This was my life. Sure, Cormack and Kai I love but they're so freaking annoying that sometimes I considered stabbing myself with a fork. Cormack likes to tease me and I absolutely hate it. Kai just snickers at Cormack's jokes. 

I groan as I slam my dorm room door closed and plop onto my bed in irritation. "What's wrong now?" Taylorie's voice chuckles. Her auburn hair is pulled up into a ponytail, her side bangs covering half of her eye. The other eye is surrounded by eyeliner and her eyelashes are so long, making her green eyes pop out. 

She comes and sits next to me on my bed, stroking my blonde hair as I groan into my dolphin pillow pet. "Cormack sucks!" 

She chuckles. "You know he's teasing you because he likes you, right?" 

I sit up at this and look at her like she's on crack. Then I laugh. "That's funny!" 

She gives me a deadpanned expression. "I'm serious." 

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, like he'd like me! Please.." I scoff, opening my laptop to Skype with Anna. 

Taylorie rolls her eyes at me. "You're so blind. He likes you a lot."