Sleep talk

His words rang in my ears, I couldn't sleep. The words that made butterfly's churn up in my stomach: "Y/N will you marry me?"
He isn't serious, is he? Maybe I heard it wrong, I played back the message to check but it was no different. The same words were heard. I quickly tap on chrome and search: 'so people sleep talk what they are going to say in the future' I know it's a weirdly specific search but I need to find out. The screen loads; google why? The screen read:
Over 98% of the time sleep talkers say what they are going to say in the future.
Ahh shit. Well he could be apart of that 2%? Very rare but there is a chance. What if he is apart of the 96% though? So many questions.
Suddenly I hear figiting coming from behind me so I turn my phone off and pretend to sleep, after a while my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep for real.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Morning babe." I hear a whispered coming from behind me and hot breath warming my neck. "Morning" I mutter back turning around; I look deeply into kookies brown eyes letting myself sink into them. He placed gentle kiss on my top lip before rubbing his nose on mine. I pull my hands from under the cover and cup his face and give him a gentle kiss on his lip like he did with me. He grabbed my hands and put them on his waist and then he did the same with his hands to me, he gently pulled me closer and lay my head on his chest. He was so warm and comfortable, I could lay here for ages. "Comfy Y/N?" I hummed in agreement and closed my eyes, I started to fall asleep again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*sorry it's really short I'm really tired and been feeling really down for like the past month, well worse then usual anyway, I will try and post longer ones like I used to and post more often too, I am truly sorry again. See you*