The downstairs bathroom

As you looked around the room, many memories from last night came back and hit you like a truck. "Jeon do you remember what happened last night?" You asked hoping he didn't. "No babe why?" He pulled his shirt over his head revealing a worried look on his face, "No matter just wondering, hey I want eggs for breakfast and I don't think you have any so I'm going to go out and get some." You pulled on a pair of his shorts and slipped in his trainers. "Okay snowflake be careful I'm going to have a shower so just walk in when you come back okay?" He said slipping his shirt back off; he planted a quick kiss on your forehead and walked into the bathroom.
You ran all the way to the shop buying a pack of eggs and 6 tests, you paid quickly and legged it back to his; you placed the eggs carefully in the fridge and went into the downstairs bathroom. You quickly opened a pregnancy test and did what you had to do. After waiting what seemed like the longest 2 minutes on you life you looked at the test. Negative. Thank god. You got up places he test in the bin and washed your hands at the sink. "What a relief" you muttered under your breath when suddenly you heard a knock at the door. "Babe you okay? I'm going to start making your eggs okay?" You could heat the worry in your voice so you shouted back at him. "I'm fine babe be out in a second.

*A/N: his is probably the shortest one I have done but oh well, ignore the name I didn't know what else to call it. Tar*