News

For the past few days it has been pretty much normal you took a pregnancy test every day for a week to ensure you weren't pregnant, you met with Kookies hyungs a few more times and that was basically it. Until today.

Your eyes fluttered open looking around you empty room. It's not normal to not have jungkook lying next to you in a Sunday morning, made you feel kind of lonely. You walked lazily down the corridor and into your bathroom. You went into the medical cabinet underneath the sink and got out yet another pregnancy test; around 5 minutes later you looked at the pregnancy test. You couldn't believe what you saw. Positive. You immediately freaked out and pulled out another test and took it again. Positive... positive... it's is freaking positive. Your mind went blank with confusion. Are you too young for this? How were you going to handle it? How are you going to tell your parents? But most importantly, how are you going to tell Jungkook?
You heard a knock on the door, you shot up and wiped off your cheek. It's probably Jeon. You opened the door trying to feel and look confident. "Hey kook WHATS up" you looked at the floor until you heard a familiar voice "No Y/N it's Jimin" your eyes shot up with your cheeks turning pink. You could see worry on Jimins face when he saw your red eyes. "Y/N have you been crying?" He asked walking into you apartment and throwing himself on the couch. You shut the door and sat next to Jimin. "Yeah I erm....-" what's a good excuse for you to be crying??
"I erm... fell over yeah" you looked at Jimin and you could instantly tell he wasn't convinced. "Y/N what's wrong you can tell me. If it's a secrete I won't tell anyone" he rubbed your arm trying to console you. Your eyes stung with tears, you did trust Jimin, well at more than namjoon and suga. "Fine-" a tear rolled down you cheek and you quickly wiped it away. Jimin passed you a tissue and gestures you to carry on. "Don't tell anyone especially Jungkook, well not until I figure out a way to tell him myself" jimin looked at you confused but you still carried on "-Jimin I'm pregnant, it's Jungkooks kid of course but I don't know what to do, help me please I'm really lost" you looked at the floor as tears dripped onto you lap. "Y/N that's great news! Don't be so worried, trust me on this. Jungkook has been talks about you all the time and the type of future he wants with you; it's all we ever hear!" Jimin put his feet up onto the coffee table as he looked around the room.

Around an hour after Jimin left you decided to call jungkook. You unlocked you phone and clicked on the contact that said - my bunny - you hesitated for a second before clicking the call button; it didn't take long for him to answer he never missed your calls.
"Hey honey what's up?" You heard his calming voice coming from the phone. You took a deep breath and managed to say "Meet me at the park I really need to talk to you about something" as soon as you said that one sentence jungkook replied with "Okay I will be there are you okay you seem-" you put down the phone because you wanted to talk about it in person, you wanted to feel safe in his arms as you told him; but you couldn't get your hopes up. What if he didn't want a kid and Jimin was lying to make you feel better? What if he never wants to look at you again? What if he hates you forever? All these questions will be left anonymous until you arrived at the park...