Gender

JUNGKOOKS POV

This is the moment, the moment when I find out what the gender is of the baby I'm having with my beautiful gorgeous girlfriend. I don't really care what the gender is as long as it's mine, I know both me and Y/N will love and care for this baby till the day we die. "Kookie did you hear me?" She instantly could tell I wasn't paying attention. She always knew. "What did you say sweetie?" I tried to pull a cute and needy face but she rolled her eyes anyway. "Don't do that you will get bags under your eyes." I pointed out furrowing my eyebrows and pouting. "Always the charmer arnt you jeon jungkook" she giggled and touched our noses, I planted a sweet kiss on her lips  before she moved away, I could see her face blushing which was so fricking adorable. "Bunny. We are having a boy"

I-

I-

I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!!

My mind exploded with joy, we were having an adorable baby boy! A smile grew on my fac whut I didn't say anything, I knew she could tell what I'm thinking. "Oh and Kookie by the way before you even say it we are not naming our child: Lucio, soldier 76, bastion, winston, mccree, torbjiön, roadhog, junkrat, Hanzo , genii, Reinhardt, reaper, doomfist, wrecking ball or zenyarta. Okay? No overwatch characters!" She said it to me like she was my mother. I could have cried, like what's so wrong with calling our kid reaper?! "But-" I was about to start wailing and telling her how good it would be to have a kid named after my main but no instead she cut me off by putting her hand over my mouth, I gently licked it causing her to immediately take her and away. "JUNGKOOK IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" She squealed wiping her hand on the side of her hospital wear. "So what are the great names you have in mind." I rolled my eyes because I knew she was going to either name it after one of my hyungs or some stupid other name. "I was thinking, shin wu-Hyeon" she looked down hoping I would bloody know where that name is from. "So your saying I can't name him after and overwatch character but you want to name it after a popular k-drama ? Nu-uh not happening"I shook my head in disapproval to show my disappointment in her, she looked at me with the cutes look in the world, oh 2 can play at that game Y/N.

Y/N POV

I pulled the cutest face I could and he smiled, oh no.

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

I REFUSE

I STRONGLY DISAGREE

YOU DARE JEON JUNGKOOK

I WILL SCREAM AT YOU

OH

OH

OH SHIT

HA NOPE.

I closed my eyes as he pulled this face:

(Ik it's not physically possible to make that face but fuck you I like it)

"Damn you jeon jungkook" I turned around so he couldn't effect me but I just made it worse. I felt his hot breath on my neck, if was warm and soft; he felt so safe. Suddenly I felt his hand brush gently against my thigh going in and down as he placed a gentle kiss on the back of my neck. "Kookie... we are in a hospital" I whispered trying to make it obvious to him as he seemed quite oblivious. "And?" He pulled me closer into him so he was spooning me. "I'm tired kook, so imma sleep right now." I closed my eyes and I suddenly felt his soft hair placed on the back of my neck, he was so comfortable. After a few moments I still couldn't sleep but I heard Jungkooks gentle snore coming from behind me, he pulled me closer and started muttering something. What the hell?! Jeon jungkook talks in his sleep? Wow I'm gonna blackmail him with this. I gently pulled out my phone and started recording right next to his mouth. I stopped it after a few minutes and played it back. What I heard next had me left with confused emotions.....