Soju~~dangers

You opened the car door and walked out in your black high heels trying not to fall over like last time, you felt jungkook wrapping his arm around your waist as you carried the cupcakes up to his house. Jungkook knocked and almost automatically a half drunk Tae answers the door. "hEy GUyS tHE HoT CoUPLe aRe hERe!!!" He screeched at the top of his lungs, you noticed he was holding a half drunk bottle of soju in one hand and a full drunk bottle of soju in the other. 'Jesus christ how is he not hammered yet?' You thought. Suddenly namjoon was there standing behind Tae looking at both of you, mainly you though. He didn't look drunk or smell like soju "You bought home made cupcakes! Great!" Namjoon half shouted. Jin suddenly came dashing to the door, "THE FUCK YOU GOT CUPCAKES?! WHEEZ!!" Jin squealed taking the tray out of your hands, he was wearing a pink crown which you were pretty sure it was for a batchulorette party. Oh well, who cares it's Jin for gods sake; you looked over at Jimin you could tell he was thinking the same thing. "WhAt YoU sTIll DoING OuT hErE CoME inSIdE!" Tae said stumbling past namjoon into the kitchen. "Wow...I can't wait to his fully drunk cus thats when it's hilarious" Jungkook said rubbing his hands together, a huge smile grew on his cute little face. "Come on in then" Namjoon gestured you inSIdE so you went in and kookie followed close behind you. The sight you saw was defiantly something when you stepped inside. The tables where full of food (probably made by Jin)
Suga and JIMIN where doing shots by the sink; you made your way into the living room and of course J-Hope was there dancing to BS&T "Y/N come join me and dance! But I would take those shoes off though" he pointed at your shoes with a big smile on his face. You slid them off and danced to the rest of the song with his, it wasn't that long. "I'm gonna get a drink from the kitchen I'll be back." You shouted over the music at J-Hope before a walking back into the kitchen to grab some soju. "Hey beautiful!" Jungkook walked up to you and pulled you towards where the other where standing, you felt him grab your ass a bit and you straight away knew he was drunk, he never was like that normally, "Can I get some soju?" You asked Namjoon who was standing right next to the pack. "Sure!" He turned around cheerfully to grab you one but he seemed to be taking quite along time, eventually he turned around and passed you the drink. "Thanks" you head bowed at Namjoon.
"J-HOPE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE WE ARE GONNA PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" Shouted Jimin from opposite you. Jimin sat on the floor and when J-Hope came in he joined him so did the others so you thought. ' Why not?'
"I pick dare" Jungkook said proudly. "I dare you to let your girlfriend lick anyone of us on the chest and you have to watch" Yoongi said proudly. Your vision started to go blurry and you felt dizzy. "I'll do it later I'm starting to feel sick can we go home?" You looked over to jungkook and you could only just make out his worried face. "No no no you carry on playing I'll take her to the bathroom and get her some medication." Namjoon said getting up and helping you get up to.
When you got upstairs (barely) you went into a room, you couldn't tell what room but you knew 100% it wasn't the bathroom. Namjoon pushes you onto what felt like a bed and started to strip; you could only just make out he was wearing not clothes by the tall skin coloured blue infront of you; what was he doing? He let out a huge groan before tugging your dress up and pulling down your underwear. "N...namjoon what are you doing?" Your voice went croaky and deep, you couldn't even make out what you were saying yourself. "Hush flower it's okay." You felt a warm finger on your lip for a brisk second before it pulled away. Namjoon spread your legs wide and balanced them on his shoulders. He slid himself into you letting out deep groans with every thrust. "Oh you feel so good." He groaned starting to pick up his pace. Your head went extremely dizzy and your could hardly remember what was going on,"K...Kookie?" You questioned the nude figure. "Yes snowflake it's me" he slid out of your and leant coward before you knew it, your mind went black.

JUNGKOOKS POV

They have been up there for a while, I should go check on her I mean she is MY girlfriend after all you thought. "Guys I'm going to check on Y/N I'll be down in a second." You put the half drunk bottle of soju down and walked up the stairs, you made you way into the bathroom. They aren't there. You started to panic a bit so you decided to go into namjoons bedroom even though you are have drunk, before you could even open the door you heard deep groans and a bed squeaking. The hell?! Was she cheating on your for namjoon!? No way. Tears stung your eyes as you burst into the room to see namjoons thingy inside your half naked girlfriend, you looked at her. She was asleep. You looked at Namjoon and his expression said everything 'you weren't meant to find out I was RAPING your girlfriend, I'm shocked that you came up here' you read his expression like a book as he pulled himself out your girlfriend. "GET YOO CLOTHES ON RIGHT NOW AND GET AWAY FROM HER RIGHT NOW!!!" You shouted at the top of your voice tears falling down your cheek, you had never been so angry in your whole life. "Dude what the hell-" Namjoon pulled on his boxers but nothing else, his smug face looked at the naked part of your girlfriend making him lick his lips; oh hell no. You ran over to him and punched him right round the face causing his nose to bleed, while he was holding his nose in pain you quickly pulled your snowflakes skirt down so she didn't look nude.
"GUYS COME HELP ME!!!" You screamed at the top of your lungs tears pouring down your face like waterfalls.
"OOOWW" You felt sudden pain in your neck and went extremely dizzy, namjoon had hit your pressure point. You heard the distant sound of running up the stairs almost deafening as your hearing got sensitive, vision got blurry, legs got weak. Eventually you fell to the floor you eyes rolling back, you tried to move but somehow your body had shut down, you tried opening your eyes but they just wouldn't, you couldn't make any sound but you could hear slightly. It was shouting but all you could hear was murmurs.

*A/N I am proud 1189 word whoop, sorry if you found the violence or rape a bit disturbing I didn't do it in huge detail because I didn't want to get reported 😆 I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and leave a comment 😂☺️*