Confession

You walked through the park gates with and straight away saw jungkook sitting on the swings on his phone, he looked up and gestured you to the swing next to him so you gently jogged and sat by him. "Are you okay Y/N? I was about to call you to see where you were. Why did you sound so worried on the phone?" He said gently. You looked up at his chocolate button eyes and said "Jungkook, remember before we got drunk you promised me you would never leave me heartbroken" your eyes automatically met the floor with nerves. "Yeah, why?" He placed his hand on your thigh and lifted you chin with the other one causing you to look up at his handsome face. "Well-" you struggled to get your words out you mouth. "Kookie later that night we got really drunk, you might not remember what happened but I did and erm... I guess what I'm trying to tell you is erm...bunny... I am pregnant" you opened your bag and passed him the pregnancy test so he could see you were serious. You were nervous to look up, he was probably disgusted with you. You could hear him standing up out of the swing but instead of walking away he pulled you to your feet as well and grabbed you by the wrist, he pulled you towards and ally behind a shop and pressed you against the wall. He put the pregnancy test into you bag again and looked deeply into your eyes.
"You have no clue how long I have been wanting to start a family with you Y/N" he whispered, you couldn't help but bite your lip. Jeon placed a kiss on you nose and started to rub you tummy. "We are having a baby Y/N, we may be young but this is the best news I have ever heard in my life. Tell me the truth when I ask you this-" he slid his hands around you waist and whispered "Do you love me more than I love you?"