Chapter 1: Arriving at Beacon! Murdering White Fang Soldiers

Start from the beginning

Timeskip-6 Hours Later

.................Team RWBY is looking around for Ny as they made sure to look all over Vale for him and they wouldn't care how long it will take. Blake is running as she is checking alleyways and as she is running she accidentally bumps into someone as she falls down and so does the person she bumped into..................
????: "Ow."
Blake: "I'm sorry. I didn't watch where I was going."
????: "It's okay. Accidents happen at times."
.................she recognizes the voice to be a little girl and she looks to see the girl as she has pink hair with a purple ribbon along with pink eyes:

she recognizes the voice to be a little girl and she looks to see the girl as she has pink hair with a purple ribbon along with pink eyes:

????: "You seem to be in a hurry."
Blake: "I'm looking for someone, he lost his memory and doesn't know anything. Me and my friends are worried, so we need to................"
????: "Woah, woah, woah it's okay. Calm down, maybe I can help. What does he look like?"
Blake: "Well, he has (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. And he has these little horns on his head."
????: "Wait, horns?"
................Blake nods and the girls looks around as she pulled Blake in an alleyway and she looks again..................
????: "The horns. Do they look like these?"
.................she takes off her ribbon and to Blake's surprise; the girl has horns similar to Ny................
Blake: "No way, you're like him aren't you?"
Nana: "Yes. My name is Nana."
Blake: "My name is Blake. I never thought there was someone with horns like him."
Nana: "Well, at least there's another one like me. How about I help you find him?"
Blake: "Are you sure you want to help?"
Nana: "Yes, please."
.................Blake looks down, then she nods as they both run in the same direction in hoping to find Ny, at another part of Vale Ruby is at the port side as she looks around. Then it starts raining as she looks around, then she hears whimpering as she looks in the direction and she sees him with his knees to his face as he cries.................
Ruby: "Ny."
...................he looks at her and she runs to him as she hugs him.................
Ny: "Nyu?"
Ruby: "I'm so happy you're safe. Me, my friends, and my sister were worried *stops hugging and looks at him* I promise you I will always protect you now. Until you remember everything."
Ny: "Nyu."
????: "Well, well, well look who we got."
..................Ruby looks to see White Fang Soldiers walking up to her and Ny as she gets her weapon out and guards Ny..................
Ruby: "Ny. Get outta here."
..................he goes to run off, but he gets knocked out by another White Fang soldier and then she kicks that one down and she fights them, but then she gets hit in the back of the head and everything is hazy to her and en she passes out.................

3rd P.O.V

..................after Ruby got knocked out, the soldiers laugh. Then the soldier looked at (Y/N) as one touched his horns.................
White Fang Soldier 1: "Hey, look at this! Thus one has horns, this must be a new Faunus."
White Fang Soldier 2: "Hey you're right, maybe we can make him into a new soldier. And find out what kind of Faunus he is."
White Fang Captain: "Alright focus. Let's take little red to Roman and this unknown Faunus to Adam."
...................they nod, two soldiers go to pick them up and as they do (Y/N) opens his eyes and then a soldier gets his head pulled off as the others look and their eyes widen in fear..................
White Fang Soldier 1: "S-Sir..............."
....................he gets interrupted with his body being split in two, then (Y/N) stands up as he breathes hard and then he looks at the White Fang soldiers with anger mixed with a psychotic look: