Kiara pointed at her chest, "I need to work on my anger?"

"Yeah!"

"Oh brother please. This fake eyed bitch had the nerve to look at Zana like you were her fucking man and she was interrupting the two of you? Let's make this shit clear now, if you ever disrespect Tarzana Andrews again like that, I will fuck you up, and anybody else for that matter. Now have your good time, I'm out!" Kiara said standing up, "call me tomorrow Zana, I'll hate to get ghetto and fuck your nigga up."

Rick smirked, "ratchett ass!"

"Fuck you Rick!" She flipped him the bird and headed for the exit. I watched her walk away, bypassing Chris. He looked over at me with disappointment on his face. I guess he seen and heard everything.

"Why did you do that?" I asked Rick removing his hands from my thigh.

"Kiara always tripping. Maybe you need new friends."

Now I knew that Rick was tripping. Kiara and I had been best friends since sixth grade, there's no way I was getting rid of her. Whenever you seen me, you seen her. I didn't give a fuck what he had to say.

The blue eyed female came back over once Kiara had departed. She set down across from Ricky, crossing her leg over the other.

I rolled my eyes at her, and turned my attention back to Rick, "you need to control your groupie before I make a scene, and baby boy you don't want that."

She smirked at me, "I'm no groupie baby doll."

Looking over at Rick who was smiling. I excused myself for the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself, and how the hell I got to this point. Rick was a dog, I knew that, but to disrespect me in public was another. Yeah I loved the hell out of him, but sometimes he just made me want to choke the shit out of him.

I played with my curls in the mirror until they were where I needed them to be. And in walked the same blue eyed woman who had the nerve to be the drama for the night. "Excuse me."

"Yeah, excuse you." She laughed and stared at herself in the mirror. I stopped dead in my tracks, ready to pounce if need to.

"You have something you got to say?"

She turned to me, "yeah I do." She grabbed her red lipstick and applied it to her lips. "You need to know my position with your man."

I crossed my arms over my chest, "and your position is?"

"I've been fucking and sucking him for weeks now, and I'm not going anywhere sweetheart."

"Oh really?"

"Yes really. Now you're excused honey." She had the nerve to wave me off, but I grabbed her hand and swung her against the door.

"Bitch don't you ever disrespect me like that again." I took her head and through it back into the door. She kicked me with her heels, and I fell back and caught my balance on the sink. I ran up on her and started punching and kicking until I was picked up and carried out of the bathroom.

"Let me down!" I screamed punching the bouncers back. I noticed the girl run out the bathroom toward me. Rick finally noticed me being carried out and walked behind us. The bouncer then put me down.

"You got to go miss." He spoke pointing to the parking lot. I gave in and walked toward Rick's car. Rick ran behind me and grabbed me by the arm.

"What the hell happened back there?"

I stopped and smacked him across his face with my free hand. "Your side chick let me know what was up with the two of you!"

Rick's eyes got wide, like he was shocked that I found out. Why would he even have that bitch around me in the first place? Tears started to run down my cheek.

"How could you do this to me?" I pushed him away from me.

"Tarzana, listen to me." He held my shoulders down until I was calm enough to look him in his eyes. "I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to hurt you. It was a one time thing, and it will never happen again."

"You've been screwing this bitch behind my back Rick?" I shoved him away from me, and quickly ran down the block until I seen a bus stop. I set down in the cool night air, waiting for the bus to take me only God knew where. At this point I didn't care where.

Just as the bus was pulling up, Chris' black Benz pulled up in front of it. I walked over, and hopped inside not saying a word. He just pulled off in the direction of his house. I couldn't stop the tears from falling, and I didn't want Chris to see me so weak.

When we got into his driveway, I got out, not bothering to wait on Chris to open my door. He walked side by side with me and unlocked the door. I set on his sofa and stared at the wall.

"Are you coming to bed?" Chris asked me from his staircase.

I got up and followed him to his room. I needed to be held.

***