Short chap

Add me on snap

It's been 4 months and y/n's pregnancy symptoms have been hitting her really hard. She has no energy for anything, not for walking, cleaning, nothing its just a lot of sleep.
Hyunjin has been by her side the whole time, he refuses to let her do anything by herself except simple things. They've been really close and hyunjin has fallen in love with the baby, rumors has started to spread around at school of y/n being pregnant but she took care of that. She didn't give a fuck what people thought because they weren't the one holding the baby.
But sometimes she felt bad. She felt disappointed in herself and thought she was fucked. Her mom that was never around told her that she fucked up her life and handling a baby was hard work and a lot of money.
Hyunjin would work now he would do night shifts starting at 12:00 am and ending at 5:30am. He was still going to school, y/n on the other hand work afternoon shifts from 3:00 to 10:00 the only days they had free were Saturday's and Sunday's.
Y/n began to grow depressed but Hyunjin helped her  out at times for the sake of her health and the baby's.
" ahhh it's so cute," y/n said looking at her baby bump in the mirror.

Hyunjin got up and placed his hands around her baby bump

" I cant believe I'm going to have a child with this beautiful women right  in front of me, I'm going to be a dad," he said in amazement " I love you,"

" I love you more,"

Short chapter because I'm really not interested in this book anymore. Lmao I'm sorry but I am writing a Jimin one that I am currently into so go check
It out pleaseee

Love you guys