Memories destroy me

" I-I don't want to get hurt"                       "please go"                                           ~unknown

                       "please go"
                                          ~unknown

Hyunjin pov-

I trembled at her fingers brushing my cheek, it feels so wrong and I don't want it, but deep inside I do.

"Please don't do this to me... I beg you, I don't want you...this is bad and it isn't doing good, don't hurt me even more, your already fucking me up don't do it again, please, " I said in a soft voice and looked into her eyes, tears fell from mine as I held her hand bringing it away from my face.

" Hyunjin please, " she said straddling her legs on my lap getting closer and closer to my face, I gently push her away and looked down to the floor ashamed of the feeling that I have about her.

I'm with y/n I shouldn't feel like this, so then why? Why do I? She blankly stares at the wall and then turns and stares at me, tears were beginning to form in her eyes shit! I don't know what to do and I really don't want to comfort her because she might try something.

My heart is with y/n and y/n only I'm scared she doesn't feel the same way.

Y/n pov-
I cry and cry and cry its hard for me but I have to pull myself together for the sake of my baby. After a few hours, I fall in love with the fact, of being pregnant even if I was still too young, I didn't know why I fell in love there was literally no baby bump visible and my baby was probably the size of a pea but here I was talking to it. I had a few reactions, the reactions where it actually hit me that there is a living human being growing inside of me.

I found myself laughing to myself while talking to the baby that didn't even have ears yet, " mommy's going to take care of you and hopefully if daddy wants to then so be it, but if he doesn't fuck him we don't need him we can live on our own right? Holy shit I am a bad mother already teaching you curse words this early in the game, oh lord I just did it again. I dropped on the bed with hands on my head and let out a deep sigh before I heard a light laughing chuckle from the outside of my door.

" don't worry daddy will be here for mommy and my little baby," Hyunjin walked in my room pulling me into his arms cuddling with me on the bed.

" H-Hyunjin p-please I already told you I needed space" I said as sadness flushed over me " shhh, I just came to check on you baby, please I know you don't want me at the moment but just for today please that's all I ask" he said "I don't know," I said.

It feels so risky and dangerous, but so good I melted into it and without realizing it I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock
2: am in the morning.

The bathroom light is on and I hear moaning... it's Hyunjin.
~~~~~~~~~sorry not sorry for the rest.

I slowly walk to the bathroom and put my ears up against the door.

"Uhh y/n" he moans out.

My heart stops at the mention of my name, it's slowly turning me on and I'm really digging it his moans are angelic they are so beautiful ughh.

I found myself getting hornier and hornier is this one of the effects of being pregnant? Or the effects of Hwang Hyunjin? A low moan comes out of my mouth and I instantly regret it when the moaning stops and I quickly try to run back but the door swings open and Hyunjin pulls me and slams me on the wall.

" You heard everything right," he said very breathily against my ear sending shivers down my back. " owww asshole what are you talking about? I just yawned and got up because I needed to go to the bathroom, what are you doing here anyway?" I said acting tired and oblivious thank God for my acting skills... This time though... They didn't seem to work.

"babe...stop lying to me, " he said kissing me traveling down to my jawline and to my neck right on my good spot, I can't help but moan.

It dragged on after that I guess you can guess what happened.

A/n- I hope ya liked the chapter.