When the night falls

Be careful who you trust, the devil was once an angel...

Everything has been normal, Hyunjin has been working his night shifts and y/n has been working as well.
Y/n has been quiet, deep inside she's been emotionally tired. She's been having suicidle thoughts, she felt as if the only reason to live was to go birth to her unborn child.
She felt as if she lost herself. Worrying about what she was going to do, how she was going to do it, and when she would do it.
The things had only been getting worse, she's lost personality, her ability to light up a room on a gloomy day, but worst of all... herself.
Her mind is corrupted and disturbed. The thing she has mastered the most is a fake smile. To her disadvantage, she's been getting Insomnia. Her insomnia's been keeping her thoughts up at night. It's only been making her grow depressed, the nights without Hyunjin by her side to help her. She's been fed up with all the bullshit, all the responsibility, all the hate.

                                           ...

3 am

" I cannot do this anymore, I can't live under this pressure of having a baby. My beautiful unborn baby having such a terrible life because their mommy couldn't give them a good life," she cried staring at her baby bump in the mirror.

" hey little guy, I hope you don't hate me for this. I tried my best baby * she cried* I tried my best"

" I-I love you"

________________________________

This was trash but I've been really busy. I'm going to try to update constantly and you know feed you all.

I love you my little sluts.
Xoxo- idk_1101