My girlfriend?

A/n- hello everybody you have come to the end of the book I'm so happy it's been a journey writing this and I enjoyed every moment of it and I hope you did too also comment down below if you want there to be a book two and I'll make one.
Oh and actual smut I've been contemplating whether or not I should actually do it but I ended up doing it. 

You got home and thank hyunjin

"Thank you so much baby I really appreciate it," you said hugging him and putting your hands around his neck pecking at his lips.

" babe," he said looking into your eyes.

"Hmm?" You said responding.

You were beginning to get lost in his eyes you could tell that wanted you. Based on the way he looked at you something automatically clicked in your mind informing you of what he wanted. His lustful eyes examined every piece of your body.

Every curve, every scar, every body part, everything. He thought that even your imperfections were perfect, then he looked at your eyes again and he closed the space between you two twisted his head and kissed you harshly and lustfully.

" you know how long I've been thinking about you,  that perfect body of yours makes me want to make you moan my name out loud while you're riding me" your breath hitched at his last sentence which turned you on by the second.

He pushed you inside roughly but you didn't complain. He slammed the door shut.

"Fuckk you look so sexy I don't know I just want you," He said and carried you to your room and slammed you on the bed.

"I've wanted you for so long and now it's time for me to have you," he said lustfully.

"Hyunjin I-I" you stuttered upon your words.

" for you, my name is not hyunjin when we are like this try to figure it out baby girl," he said smirking slipping a hand under your dress and up to your laced underwear putting pressure on your clothed clit making you moan.

" I'm going to make you scream my name you're going to forget your own" you were scared at how serious his tone was.

He unexpectedly pushed your panties aside and shoved a finger up you making you moan louder.

Then he took it out licked your wetness off of his finger and touched your clit once again but your panties were still on.

" Hyunjin-ahh stops teasing me," you said eager to feel him inside of you.

"Beg," He said in a serious tone.

"What," you said opening your eyes that were squeezed shut tightly.

" You heard me, beg," he said and without a warning, he shoved two fingers inside of you making you moan out like crazy.

It was painful being honest he was your first you know how all of this went down though thanks to fanfictions but you never really experienced it.

He started pumping his finger in out turning you on every single pump.

"HYUNIN-ahhhhh fuck me pleaseeeee," you said crying out loud at the sudden feeling of pleasure.

He pulled out leaving you in confusion and desperation "why did you stop" you said in a needy voice.

"I told you my name is not hyunjin," he said pinching your nipples while his member was on your clothed vagina he moved and made you moan.

His every move was making you want him.

"FUCK ME PLEASE," you said crying out loud.

"DADDY PLEASE," you said and as soon as he heard that he kissed you roughly ripping off your dress with just his two hands.

His every move left you wanting him more you begged and begged your panties were soaked.

He removed your bra with just one hand leaving you in awe.

You immediately covered your breast you weren't too confident with it, in fact, you hated your body.

"Princess," he said removing your hand " don't cover yourself your beautiful," he said kissing your neck traveling down to your breast and sucking them harshly.

You moaned and moaned at this point he was kissing your stomach and stopped at the top of your pantie line.

He removed them skillfully and licked your folds up and down driving you crazy.

"DADDY-Ahhh" you moaned out as he stuck his tongue inside of you he went in and out making you a moaning mess.

"Shit" you uttered out at the feeling your body ached for more.

"JUST GO ALREADY," you said as he dug his face into your vagina skillfully eating you out.

"Goddamnnn" you screamed out as you felt your self-close to your climax.

"DADDY IM CLOSE" you yelled out and he stopped making you whine.

"Cum for me," he said with a seductive smirk and then he shoved two fingers in you and you moaned out arching your back releasing onto his fingers.

He licked it off slowly and kissed you making you taste yourself.

A/n- I am so sorry writing this is cringe and nasty I know I'm sorry but not sorry? Continuing

He unbuckled his pants slowly scaring you by every movement we're you ready for this? You questioned yourself not noticing his pants were off.

When you came into reality you saw how big he was.

"Holy shit no," you said getting up.

" how the fuck is that going to fit in me," you asked he chuckled.

" you trust me but baby if you don't want to I understand," he said but you didn't want to back out you wanted to feel him inside of you.

" do it," you said ready but not ready. He took out a condom and struggled to open it.

"FUCK IT IM ON THE PILL JUST GO ALREADY" you moaned out.

"Ok Jesus, " he said and positioned himself.
"Don't you Jesus meeahhhhhhh" you screamed out in pain biting your lips from the sudden pain as he pushed himself if you slowly letting you adjust to his size once he filled you up.

Tears filled your eyes and flowed out like a river, he kissed them away and " I know I'm sorry but it's going to feel better I promise" he said kissing your tears away.

" fuck" he groaned out.

The pain started going away and you started to feel pleasure and yearned for him to fuck you up.

"Faster," you said panting he quickened his pace groaning.

" fuck your so tight babe," he said while thrusting in you.

You moaned and moaned you were a moaning mess you moaned out his name into his ears making him go faster and faster.

You reached your orgasm and filled him up.

He stayed in and thrusted and thrusted in you harder and harder each time before you knew it seconds later you came again shit he was hitting your g spot he was good.

You moaned out really loud not caring about who heard.

Seconds after that you came again and his thrust got sloppier soon enough he filled you up and plopped beside you.

The both of you panted as sweat filled your bed.

"Shit that was good," you said panting.

" oh you felt so good I finally got what I wanted," he said.

"Y/n," he said softly and quietly.

"Hm," you answered.
" I love you so much," he said into your ear.

" I love you more," you said

" be my girlfriend princess?" He asked.

" of course daddy," you said and you both fell asleep on each other.

The end

Love you guys hope you enjoyed