Meantime

Author POV

You don't know what to do....you don't know what to say, you're just laying on the floor crying your heart out. Hyunjin is laying beside you while you cry on his lap and he caresses your back while staring at the positive pregnancy test in shock.

" I-I don't understand...I'm on the pill...so why? Why didn't it work? I'm not ready for a baby, I'm too young, " you said in between your sobs.

"Baby, it's not your fault stop blaming yourself" he said " Don't call me that you cheater get away from me, the only reason why I am still here is because I'm pregnant and it's with your baby so that's the only reason I am tolerating you right now, I just want you to know one thing I'm not going to do...and that is tolerate your bullshit, if your going to make this harder for me the end everything and leave I'll take care of my baby on my own, " You said looking into his soul while tears still fell.

After she said that tears formed in his eyes and slowly fell, running down his cheeks, " I can't believe you believe that I would cheat on you... I mean come on y/n that's ridiculous I would've never asked you to be my girlfriend if I was just going to play you in the process, it also hurts me that you think I would do that. What is it huh? Do you really think that low of me? Huh, *sigh chuckles* pathetic, especially if it's the girl that I love and not just like, " he said while more tears fell down his cheeks.

" Listen, all I want is one thing, for you and my baby to be healthy, if I am going to cause you to stress in any way its better if you just stay away from me, the last thing I want is something bad happening to you and the baby so if I am going to bring you problems stay away, its for the best, as much as it hurts, " he said.

Tears formed in your eyes as you heard those sincere words flow out of his mouth so smoothly, like if he actually really meant it. " you make it so hard for me... just give me time, please that's all I ask... I need my head to wrap around all of this, " You said and tears came rushing down your cheeks some ran on to your jawline and others just fell into existence.

"At the moment I don't know specially what I want but I just know that I want to keep this baby safe... my baby safe and try to stay as strong and healthy for him/her I don't want to get an abortion because that is killing something that is apart of me and it's a human being something connected to me by blood it's my own child I can't do that it's just cruel. So I'm going to take some time off of school and people adjust to myself and what I'm about to go through,"
You said.

" if that's what you want ok...just know I'm always here and please don't forget that it's my baby too so I might want to see you once in a while and I will be checking up on you," he said.

You two nodded in agreement.

" Hyunjin," you said.
"Hm?"
" kiss me"

He leaned in and gave you a big juicy kiss one for you to remember in the meantime.

What was the reason for that kiss? To see if there was a spark.

But it seems to be fading...

A/n- short chapter very short but yea.