"Oh sweetie, I'll never leave you alone but for now... sure." He says before smirking as he turned around and started walking and Ella sprint to her house with fear over her.

Who was that man?

Was what Bunny told me "People are bad" true?

✶ ✶ ✶

Just as Jungkook whispered that sentence, his phone ring and immediately picked it up as the ringing would've woke you up. Jungkook didn't even bother looking at the caller, already having a feeling that he knows who has called him... or so he thought.

"Well, well, well, took you long enough to contact me, Jeon." Before Jungkook could even speak up, the man spoke. As the man spoke till he said 'Jeon', anger rushed through Jungkook's vein, already knowing that there was only one person on earth that calls him by his surname.

"What do you want?" Jungkook says harshly as he stood up and went away from you so that you won't be woken up.

"Oh I want nothing from you, I want your girl." The man on the call reply as Jungkook's blood boiled. Jungkook then went out of the room as he knew he would be yelling any minute and didn't want to wake you up.

"You will not have my wife, you're just going to abuse her as you did to your wife," Jungkook tells as he smirked, he could tell that the man was boiling with anger.

"We'll talk about that..." The man says before hanging up as Jungkook sighed while massaging his temple as he put his phone in his pocket and took a couple of deep breathes.

Jungkook quickly pulls out his phone again and texted in a group chat that they need to be in the meeting room. Now.

While Jungkook was speed-walking towards the meeting and getting replies back on his phone with 'On it', you were slowly waking up but Jungkook knew that the guards and maids would take care of you.

Jungkook arrived at the meeting before anyone as he went to the window and looked at the view. Also having to think about a plan to keep you safe from him and also the others safe and sound. He also had to kill him as soon as possible.

Shortly after, the rest of them came in of the meeting room, Taehyung being the first and Yoongi being the last to enter before they went to take a sit on the huge table in the middle. They stayed silent, waiting patiently for Jungkook to say or do something but Jungkook just looked out the window. After a few more moments of silence, Jungkook slowly walked until he reached to the table as he turned to look at his team.

"He's back," Jungkook said sternly as the rest slightly widened their eyes before a cold expression was placed on their faces and anger was visible in their eyes.

"Why? What does he want now?" Yoongi said breaking the silence as he turned around, the same goes with the others.

"Ella. He wants Ella." Jungkook simple says as the others still had their cold expression but their anger increased as the name 'Ella' was said as they knew what he was going to do.

Jungkook and his team never lie, especially Jungkook since he hates lying to others or others lying to him and that could be the same with the team but sometimes they have to lie in order to complete their small or big 'missions' they have.

"But I know that that's not the only thing he wants, he might take one of you as an advantage for me to give Ella to him so technically he wants all of us," Jungkook says as the rest nodded, understanding what Jungkook was saying.