t w e n t y - t h r e e

the words were just stuck in my throat. i looked down and played with my fingers.

tears were building up.

"you know what. just forget it." i said as a sniffle came out. he probably doesn't want to know.

i grabbed his hand and wiped my tears with the other. i wiped them quickly so taehyung wouldn't notice.

we walked all the way to the far end of the large valley. just complete silence. just us.

i wanted to enjoy the last couple moments with taehyung. i put my thoughts aside as we just walked around, enjoying the cool breeze. i looked over to taehyung and softly smiled.

he truly is the love of my life. he loved me, cared for me. and most importantly, he was there for me.

"taehyungie!" i giggled as i saw a whole row of flowers. roses.. my favorite.

he looked at me with a smile on why i was giggling. he looked ahead of us and saw where i wanted to go.

"hold on tight!" he exclaimed. i was confused until my feet weren't touching the floor.

"KIM TAEHYUNG. WHAT THE HELL!" i laughed loudly, enjoying the lovely moment.

taehyung raced towards the rose trees. we both were laughing, enjoying the time of our lives. just having a normal adventure on beautiful landscaping. once we reached the row of roses, he set me down and kissed my head.

my cheeks started to heat up from the action.

"oooo. someone's shy now." taehyung teased showing his cute box smile. my heart was warming up on his actions and just by him.

i tapped on his nose lightly. "boop!" i hugged him and turned around to look at the beautiful roses. i walked over to the closest one and touched the petals of the flower.

we spent a couple hours just having fun. finding new things about the unknown land. it was just a beautiful day. not a single thought of sadness at flooded through my mind.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"that-" taehyung growled.

"was amazing." i managed to say out loud from the intense breathing.

taehyung fell back onto the bed. he was covered in a layer of sweat and decided to close his eyes. i rolled off to the side to grab a small towel by my night stand.

preparation in case this had happened ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i wiped the sweat from his forehead. he was definitely sweatier than me.

"we should do this more often," taehyung slightly said as he calmed down.

i slightly giggled at his comment. i put the towel back onto the hanger and snuggled back into his chest.

"even with all this sweat, you still smell good somehow." i mumbled into his chest.

"baby, you're talking to the kim taehyung, of course i always smell good." he exclaimed proudly.

i pushed his shoulder playfully, "shut up."

"how can i shut up when you kept begging me to go in deeper and harder." he smirked

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" i yelled out loud in embarrassment.

"haha i love you too baby!" he said quite loudly.

we talked about what we were going to do in the future adventures and events.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

the morning had came and taehyung was slightly snoring.. cute

i went on to the shower, did my daily routine, and went to the kitchen. i decided to cook up a nice breakfast.

i put the freshly made breakfast onto the bar table.

"smells good." he said while sniffing the air.

"cause it is good." i smirked at him.

"cocky, aren't we. Mrs. Kim" he smirked back and said it roughly.

"taehyung, just eat your food." i looked at him with a weird look.

"okay sunshine." he gave off a small giggle.

i sat beside him, just admiring him eating, with no shirt and gray sweatpants.he finished his food and ended up chasing me down to our bedroom.

we both laid on the bed and enjoyed the comfortable silence. i decided to break the silence and finally tell taehyung.

"taehyungie." i wanted to tell him but i was nervous.

"hmm." he hummed back in response.

"i-i'm" i stuttered..

"just spit it out babygirl." he soon turned to his side to look at me.

"taehyung. i'm pregnant." i confessed.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

E N D  O F  S T O R Y

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

i'm evil aren't i. haha shitty ending i know but like deal with it cause i will edit it soon. so haha yeet have fun. book 2 doesn't come out until late february or early march. :)

a/n: haha jokes on your losers, it's coming out in 2023