o n e

l e i l a n i 

let's see... you take turn right, then left, then straight, the turn at the next right, then...

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TURNS?" 

i yelled at my phone out of frustration. i just followed at the directions it gave. after 10 minutes of walking, i finally found a small, spacey office. i went inside and waited in the waiting room. i was just going to sit there since i had nothing to do. 

wait. i need to talk to that lady at the front desk. i'm stupid. 

"um excuse me?"

"good afternoon ma'am. are you here to book an appointment with Dr. Kim?"

"yes, and i'm wondering if he could take me in right now."

"actually, Dr. Kim is currently unavailab-"

"new patient?"  taehyung came out of nowhere.

"yup. that's me."

"ok. just come follow me."

we walked to his room which was quite far. maybe its with the talking and how it has to confidential. we kept walking for another 2 minutes. 

"here we are."

I looked at him. man, he is pretty hot.

"so what are you problems?"

"i have a lot to rant... do you have enough time?"

"of course. jieun told me that you were coming. so i cleared the whole schedule for you."

"no you didn't have too. jieun told you?"

"yeah, i'm best friends with her husband."

"OOOOH! that makes sense now."

"ok, now let's get started with your ranting." he gave me a soft smile and told me to go ahead.

i told him about my family, my life, and how i didn't want to get into any relationship because of what my father had done to my mother.

he listened to every single word that came out my mouth. this was the first time i was actually comfortable with a male besides jimin around me. 

i actually might like you, Kim Taehyung.

  ☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆