f o u r

l e i l a n i

"its time for me to help out daddy."

i kissed his neck and sucked on it. he softly groaned as he felt my lips attached to his neck.

i got off him and turned him to face me. once he turned around, i got the sight of his beautiful chest.

i quickly attached my lips on to his collarbone and sucked on it. he was groaning softly in my ear.

i gave him a couples hickeys and started to lower my hand down to his sweats.

i lightly palmed his bulge causing him to moan in my ear.

"oh my god babygirl."

I kept on sucking on his neck making darker hickeys. i finally stopped after making ten on his collarbone and neck.

i pulled off his pants as well for his briefs and he was naked in front of me.

his dick was so long, i wasn't sure if that was going to fit my mouth..

i went down and gave him kitten licks. i trailed my tongue up and down his long rod.

"oh f-fuck"

i sucked his tip and went down lower. i took him whole in my mouth without gagging.

"you looks so pretty with your lips wrapped around my cock babygirl." he moaned out.

i bobbed my head up and down, gradually getting faster. i gripped on his sided while sucking him off.

his groans were getting louder.

"i-i'm going to cum"

i went faster and faster and soon i felt a warm liquid hit the back of my throat.

i swallowed his cum with some dripping from my lips.

"fuck, my babygirl is hot."

I crawled onto him and stayed there. i was tired from pleasuring him and him pleasuring me.

we tucked ourselves in bed and slept for the whole night. he cuddled in my chest and wrapped his legs around mine.

i smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

i kept smiling to myself at how cute he was. i slowly fell into deep sleep.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆  

 dont mind this ugly ass smut