t w e n t y - o n e

t h i r d p e r s o n

days passed as the four human beings were just laying on their bed, thinking about the one girl they all loved in their own ways.

leilani, who was sobbing in taehyung's chest, was restless. she didn't want to go to sleep knowing that she won't be able to see her best friend ever again. but she knew jieun wouldn't want this.

but what could she do? jieun was one of her main priorities and now that she's gone, who could help her? she needed help and advice from her best friend. but she wouldn't receive anything back as she sent something.

everyday, all four of them drive to the cemetery to jieun's grave. each telling her about their life.

jimin began hallucinating as he thought jieun was still around him, playing a trick on him.

jeongguk fell hardly into depression as he had no lover and no more family as his little sister was gone.

leilani, who seems to have noticed she's been taking advantages of what she was given, now realized that without jieun, she wouldn't be living peacefully.

taehyung was also in the same situation as leilani. the two lovers stayed close to each other. everywhere, they were stuck together like glue.

while sulking about jieun's death, they didn't realize that she helped once again.

she brought them together and closer.

"hey. i kinda wanna go out." leilani decided to speak up.

"shopping?" taehyung suggested as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"amusement park." leilani tried to make a smile as she knew amusement parks were one of her and jieun's favorites.

"is today a cheer up day?" taehyung laughed as he slid to the side of the bed.

"yes, tae." leilani had a small real smile.

taehyung got off the bed and picked up leilani, trying to cheer her up. he wanted to make sure that his lover was happy even of the tragedy that happened.

he promised to make her happy. he promised to be there. he promised that he'd keep her safe. and he promised jieun he loved her and will always love her.

-

we are two chapters away from the end and the two chapters will be 800+ words and i might do a sequel but im not sure.

a/n: haha rip readers. sequel don't come out until October. 6 more months losers.