Denouement

Warning:
18+ content ahead
Readers discretion advised

                                                    For Kat
( thank you for the inspiration )

I was in complete awe by his mere presence and his cockiness. I couldn't believe my ears what I've just heard from his mouth. He just slides through the shower door, disappearing behind the glass, while leaving the shower door wide open. The sound of rushing water filled the large room.

I found myself standing at the shower entrance, just realizing I took all of my clothes and casually throw it all around the bathroom floor. I step in. The feeling of warm water should've loosened my body, as it usually does, but it didn't happen this time. I've felt every muscle in my body completely flexed in eager for his. At that point, I was excited beyond words. My mind was racing, I couldn't believe this was happening. I was in complete shock. He was casually spreading shower gel all over himself while moving away under the running water. I move back, intimidated by his enormous sexuality, meeting the cold wall with my back. Observing him touching himself made me feel the heat, deep in, I haven't felt, well never before. My penis engorged almost to the point of pain.
I was devouring him with my stare. As he turned his head over his shoulder he caught my eye and smiled with that devilish, smoldering look in his eye. He's going to make me wait. He's going to make me beg. I could see it in his eyes. He took a shower gel bottle, leaned it on top of his back, and let out a huge amount of its content. It slowly followed the perfect line of his spine down to his buttocks.
I bit on my lip. Hard. I never wanted anyone like this in my entire life. The last bit of common sense and self-control left my mind at that sight. In a slight second my lips were leached on the side of his neck, which made him, almost instantly, to lean his head back on my shoulder, that gave me better access, which I've used to the fullest, spreading my kisses all along his sharp jaw, leaving marks behind. The feeling of his flexing back muscles on my chest was gut shifting. My hands were like they've had the mind of their own. While I was keeping his head back with my left one, making sure he doesn't take back the gift of his neck and jawline away from my thirsty lips, my right one was exploring his lush, firm chest, making its way down to his crotch... Just as I got so close to it, that I could feel it pulsing, he grabbed my hand, by my wrist, pulled his head back to upfront position, not looking back, and moving a couple of inches away from me.
" You have to earn the access. " - he said under breath, with a low, husky voice. The sound of it sends shivers all over my body. Since we were in the far corner of the shower, away from the pouring water, our bodies were completely soaked with mixed sweat and steam. I breathe in the intoxicating musky smell that overwhelmed me. I pulled my hand out of his, sliding it up and down his spine, making him arch his back slightly. Just as I was about to move over his butt cheeks, I move over closer on his left side, grabbing on his waist, while nibbling on his ear. I hear a smothered sigh escape his lips. He supported himself against the wet walls of the shower room. I slip my hand in between and I linger around his entrance. I reluctantly slide my finger into his tight hole, and it's so slippery that I slide my finger in an inch. With a loud sigh he throws his head back, which made me wrap my fingers around his delicious neck I was biting on just a couple of moments ago. After a couple of more thrusts, I join in two more fingers to the first one, after I feel he's ready. He's completely flexing around my fingers. I try to take calm breaths, but my chest is quivering. My whole body is trembling, and I feel the electricity in the soles of my feet. I curl my toes and it only intensifies the feeling.
I feel my sweet spot twitch, and I swallowed. That swallow made me want his cock in my mouth so badly that I moaned out loud - " Please... "

Taehyungs POV

I've heard the magic word come out of his mouth... Never before I was into this kind of thing, but he made me feel and want things I never thought of before... He made me want to get out of my safe zone and explore... I've smirked, without realizing it. I look at his face, that was completely overtaken by desire and pleasure, as I slowly face him.
" How badly do you want it? " - I ask him looking straight into his partly opened eyes, with a provocative look, while slightly pulling his head back by his hair. The feeling of his fingers still exploring my soft spot was making me insane, almost wild like, in the mood for a game.
".... Very..... Much..... So.... " - he was barely able to articulate, as I've started to lick the line of his lips. He signed... Deep... He tried to lean into a kiss, I've held his head back with a hair pull...
He looked me dead into eyes. I've licked my lips, slowly, making sure as I've pulled my tongue in, to keep my lips partnered, just a little. He leaned completely on me as he thrust his fingers deeper into me. I bit my lip in an attempt of holding my sigh back. It made me, swiftly, moving my hand from the back of his neck to his face, slapping it, lightly. He smirked at me. As he continued, I've moved my thumb over his lips. He parted his lips letting his tongue meet my thumb. I slide it into his mouth, pulling it down, making him follow its path, eventually meeting my dick face to face. I wasn't able to hold it back anymore. I let him take it in as much as he wanted. He rolled his head on a side as his lips clung and sucked, his tongue flickering on the underside of my dick head, and he's fist-pumping my turgid shaft, while still not removing his fingers out of my hole. I was almost aching... The pleasure was almost unbearable. His head shot off my dick with a sultry groan. We looked into each other's eyes for a heated moment before he went back on it. Soon, I've felt I was getting close to climax, and hell if I was to finish it now. I've barely made myself to pull away from him. He tried to go back at it until I wrapped my hand lightly around his throat – probably a bit rough, but he was looking at me with those, now almost black, eyes that didn't look like they minded. I guided him to take my place against the wall and held him against it as I made my way down to his opening to satisfy my desire of entering him, while I still kept him away by the throat. It didn't take long before he was clutching at my waist and had thrown his legs open wide. Abruptly he snapped his legs closed with a snarl, trapping my hand in a vice as he arched his back and his nails dug in my forearm. Provoked, I tightened my fingers a little around his throat. A small breath escaped him and his hips began to quiver, leaving me to watch him in silent, holy appreciation. After a couple of seconds, he opened his legs releasing my hand. I've taken it as an invitation. I've slid into him with a loud groan paired with his. It was overwhelming, as my gasps were turning into a higher pitch. The sound of skin slapping together and groaning was delicious. He completely gave in, and I gladly took him... Fully... The feeling of ecstasy took over us both.....