Christmas chapter

(Before I start I want to thank everyone who I include in this story and well the other people who mention in the story. Also I do not own (and the other people don't own them too) characters that are used for this book and I will also depicted how they are the best I can and also I just want to say thanks for the support and have a wonderful Christmas!)

It was a beautiful Christmas morning and Slayer(me) was asleep. He was sleeping peac-

Ruby: SLAYER WAKE UP!

Slayer: Gahhhh! *thud*

Slayer gets up off the floor with his messed up hair. Ruby was dressed for some occasion. Minato and Minako walk into the room.

Slayer: What is it you three?

Minato: Dude it's Christmas Day!

Slayer: Annnnnnd?

Minako: That party you idiot, we're having it today!

Slayer: Oh crap! I got to get the invitations out and-

Minato: Don't worry we sent them out. Your job is to set up the party, we already got the supplies.

Ruby: Now get up, the guest are going to be here in a few hours!

Slayer gets up and puts on his clothes.

Slayer: Alright, let's get a party set up!

Timeskip, party location (aka Slayer's Mansion)

Slayer: You guys really wanted this party.

The whole floor was filled with party supplies and a bunch of supplies.

Minato: We'll handle the outside while you handle the inside?

Slayer: Alright!

Everyone besides Slayer heads outside to finish the decorations.

Slayer: Alright let's get this done. Speed!

Slayers body starts to get blurry. This is Slayer's speed mode, it allows him to move really fast like any other speed ability. Slayer grabs some party supplies and Christmas supplies and speeds around the whole Mansion putting stuff down everywhere. He returns back to the entrance and the other come in.

Minato: Let me guess, super speed?

Slayer: Yup!

Ruby: Anyway we have a few hours until guest get here, let's get this party started!

Slayer: But it starts later.

Ruby: Timeskip.

Slayer: Oh yeah...

Timeskip, party time!

People were now starting to arrive. The first guest to arrive were Mecha_Fenix and CO. (Cinder, Ban, Penny, Nora, and Neo)

Minato: Mecha, what are you doing here? Don't you hate Christmas?

Mecha: Well Someone disabled my self-destruct button and they were going to drag me here no matter what, head not intact.