Chapter 4.5: The other Memebers and and True Evil

Third person POV, location: Noir town, time 10:47a.m (before Adam and Ruby escapade around the city and also thanks Mecha_Fenix for telling Qrow's name has a Q than a C, sorry about that people.)

Two People were right now in a tight spot. They were Yang Xiao Long and Weiss Shceen. Both were being chased by some scary men.

Weiss: I told you Yang not to provoke them.

Yang: They started it.

Man 1: Get back here!

Man 2: Your going to pay for what you did to us!

What happened was the two men were picking on Weiss and Yang got angry so she smacked the crap out them but now they are getting chased because they could easily overpower them.

Yang: Weiss, I think are only option is to fight.

Weiss: Yeah!

Weiss and Yang led the two men into ally way.

Man 1: No where run girls!

Man 2: Now how about we teach you a lesson.

Weiss: I don't think that will be necessary.

Man 1: Huh, and whys that?

Yang equips her gauntlet and powered her arm up. Weiss pulled out her rapier.

Man 2: Huh so that's how it is!

Both of them rip off their shirts to reveal some power armor. Both pressed a button on the armor in it powered both of them up.

Man 1: Hay if we beat them then the boos might be happy to toy with him.

Man 2: Yeah, pleasing Simon would be better than ever. I don't want to want to get scratched by that sickle again.

Man 1 and 2: Rrahhhh!

Weiss: Look out!

The first man smashed the ground with his fist while the other threw a punch at Yang.

Yang: Woah! Take this!

Pointing both of her arms she fired some shotgun shells from the gauntlet and the arm hitting the second guy.

Man 2: Gah!

The other was as much trouble as the first since he couldn't get a hit on Weiss.

Man 1: Stand still you little bitch!

Weiss retaliated by freezing his legs and then summoning an ice knight and it smacked the man knocking him out cold. (Pun not intended)

Man 2: Gah!

He was punched by Yang and he flew into a wall.

Man 2: Ugh.

Yang: Now that's over.

Weiss: Now we need to fine the rest of the gang.

Yang: I hope Ruby and Blake are ok.

Weiss: Yay and the others to.

Somewhere else, unknown location

Right now a Faunus girl, Blake Belladonna, was running from an unknown enemy.

???: Get her!

???: I want her alive, she part animal and she's a girl so she's going be a good sell!

???: Yes master Aizen!

The man was named Aizen Folly. He was a smuggler, slave trafficker, basically all the bad stuff. Blake was still running for her life. Even with her semblance she could never get away from this man.

*Fling*

An electric net was shot at Blake and it took her down.

Blake: Ahhhgh!

Aizen: Now this is a rare find.

Blake: Why-

Aizen: Am I doing this? It's because I want to so you can take it personal or not. I'm only in it for the money and fun of a chase.

Blake: ...

Aizen: Little kitty can't find anything to say. That's to bad, boys get her up, we got to make a deal and a good one too!

Location: base

In a dark an unknown location a man sitting in a throne made of swords was sharping a knife right now.

This man had wrappings of cloth around his whole body

This man had wrappings of cloth around his whole body. He looked like a mummy and any part of him that was not covered had some writing on him. Each word was carved into him.

Man in wrappings: *Sigh* today is not my day isn't

Soldier 1: Sir, we found something, it's really strange. Were bringing it in.

Man in wrappings: Do as you please. As long as it doesn't make my day more boring.

Three men brought in something that looked like a crystal ball but it also had tentacles but at the end of the tentacles were sharp tiny like knives or so.

Man in wrappings: What is this thing?

Soldier 2: We don't know, Simon found it coming back for chasing that kid.

All of a sudden a ball starts to light up like it's transmitting a message. A woman appeared on the screen.

Man in wrappings: Ohh what do we have here?

Woman: Who are you!?

Man in wrappings: Straight to the point, but the same thing can go to you.

Woman: If so, I am Salem, and who might you be.

Man in wrappings: My real name is not important but you can call me Spike.

Soldier 3: and my name is- urk!

The soldier sentenced was stopped when Spike grabbed him by the throat and snapping his neck and throwing him aside.

Spike: Sorry for that, some people are idiots.

Salem: Its fine and I agree that some people are idiots.

Spike: Now, let's get down to some business, what do you know about other worlds?

(Sub-plot ended, and I hope you like it!)