Chapter 2: Way point

3rd Person POV, time 8:44 a.m

Ruby and Adam were traveling through the forest, to keep things from getting to boring they decided to start up a conversation.

Adam: So let me get this straight, in your world you fought monsters and a group called the White Fang?

Ruby: Hu huh.

Adam: Wow just wow.

Ruby: And the weird thing is, the leader has your name, well first name.

Adam: Oh my god that is weird!

Ruby: I know! If my team, well original team, then your name would be a touchy subject.

Adam: I can see that. By the way what was your other team like?

Ruby: Well there was my big sister Yang, Blake who was a Faunus and she was a cat Faunus, then finally there was Weiss who we called the Ice Queen.

Adam: So what we're they like?

Ruby: Yang was kinda like me but was a little over protective and sometimes suductive, Blake was shy and didn't really talk but she was pretty nice, Weiss was cold but sweet but she was very uptight and serious most of the time.

Adam: Must of been the team.

Ruby: And their weapons were really cool! Yang had gauntlets, Blake had this whip like thingy that was also a sword and a pistol, and Weiss mostly used a Rapier.

Adam: Oh that reminds me I named my weapon.

Ruby: You did, what did you name it!?

Adam: I named it Scarlet Night! (Author: Since you people didn't suggest name I had to come up with this on my own and naming things is not my cup of tea!)

Ruby: Niccceeee!

Adam chuckles and rubs his nape.

Ruby: So where are we heading?

Adam: Let me check where the waypoint is.

Adam pulls out a digital map and points to a location with a flashing blue dot.

Adam: See that flashing dot, that's where the way point is.

Ruby: Its so far away.

Adam: Yay as I can see it's a 8 hour walk, but we can make it there if we speed up.

Ruby: Alright lets go!

Ruby rushes straight ahead but quickly turns back and goes back to Adam.

Ruby: Uh where do we go again?

Adam: Oh boy.

Timeskip, 10:34 a.m

After some time of walking and talking Ruby and Adam find themselves in a tight situation.

Adam: Well this is-

Ruby: Unexpected.

Adam and Ruby were facing a giant gap or something like a canyon. They both almost fell into it when Ruby went on ahead.

Adam: Soooo, any idea of getting across?

Ruby: Well just one.

Adam: You mean-

Ruby pulls out Crescent Rose and takes some steps back.

Adam: Its a bad idea but I'm in.

Adam pulls out Scarlet Night (his new name for weapon) and goes next to Ruby.