Chapter 3: Ruby meets the team!

Ruby's POV, time 11:15 (Author also a word with a bold and not bold text means to people speaking at once)

Right now I'm sitting in a room with Adam. The room was a little dark but I could see. Adam said they weren't going to interrogate me. All of a sudden two other people walk into the room.

"Alright..." The guy with googles say.

He's wearing a lab coat and a blue shirt and some, uh um well he was wearing short shorts. His hair was a gray color but he didn't look so old. I really couldn't seen his face because of the lighting.

"So Adam, lets get to the point... who is your little friend here?" The other voice says. To me it sounds feminine.

As she gets closer to the light I see what's she's wearing. She wearing a black shirt rich shoes a bit to much of her cleavage and it her shoulder were showing to. (Author: I don't know who to describe that kinda of shirt, or is it a sweater) she had long pants but the were ripped a little. She had long blue hair and as I can see her face she had blue eyes.

"As I said before, this is going to be very hard to explain." Adam says as he puts his hand on his head.

Just before he could say anything 3 more people enter the room. Two girls and one guy.

One had short read hair and was wearing a red jacket, basically she was wearing all red. Then her face looked like... Pyrrha's!

The next one was a girl who looked shy, she had normal brown hair, she was also wearing what looks like school clothes.

"Hello..." She tells me but she trails off.

The final guy in the room had blond and black hair, it looks like he dyed it, he was also wearing, well he wasn't a shirt, he also had some shorts on showing some muscular legs, which I didn't like.

"If your wondering about the guy without the shirt, he's a pervert, gay and not gay." Adam whispers to me.

"Can we just get to introducing each other now." I say.

"Oh yay sorry for not introducing ourselves, I am Chris Alfenstor." The guy in the goggles named Chris into introduces himself.

The girl next to him introduced herself next.

"My name is Forest Keller, but people call me Alice. It's a pleasure to meet you."

The two girls come up to me, the one that looks like Pyrrha goes first.

"My name is Rukia Nikia, and the shy one is my sister, Grace."

Finally the guy with no shirt comes up to me.

"Sup, my name Richard Harold, it's a pleasure to meet you my gorgeous lovely red rose!" He introduced himself with a very suductive way.

"Now, introduce yourself to us miss..." Chris say.

"My name is Ruby Rose and you don't have to call me Miss to." I say firmly.

"Ruby, that's a nice name!" Richard says.

"Stop flirting with her Richard!" Adam quickly says.

"Alright, alright, alright! I'll back down." He says so calmly.

"Now Adam, start from the beginning." Chris asks him.

Adam starts from the beginning from how he was being chased and meeting me. He didn't tell where I was from for some reason.

"But there there is one thing on my mind... How did guys get here really early!" Alice asks us.

"Probably the gap we crossed with our weapons." I answer.

"Yay would you want to take an easy, boring, long, and safe way? Or a short, dangerous, hard, and fun way?" Adam says.

That put everyone in a little state of confusion. I guess they were try to think which options they would choose.

"You guys are thinking about it are you?" Asks Adam.

Everyone had a dumbfounded look on their faces. Looks like I was correct.

"Anyway what about you?" Chris points to me.

"Alright here goes nothing." I say to myself.

I explain to them that I'm from a mother dimension. I also explain the situation I was in before I met Adam. Everyone was really shocked about it except Adam since he heard the story before.

"Alright that notes things down of where your from but thing is how did you get here?" Asks Rukia.

Now that's something I can't explain there.

"I don't know? One moment I was with my team then next everything went blank. Oh wait I did find a mysterious object but I don't know what it is and I don't have it either." I tell them.

"That's so sad..." I hear Grace say from behind her sister.

"Yay, I just hope my team is ok."

"Well since that's settled, we need to get Ruby settled into this world then find a way to get her back to her world." Adam says.

"Alright, now that's settled, we need to arrange Ruby's living arrangements." I hear Alice say.

"She can live with me." Richard suggests.

""Heeeeeeeeeckkk naw! I do not you getting up her business and also being your total perverted self!" Adam says quickly.

"How about she lives with Adam." Rukia suggests.

"What?" Me and Adam say at the same time.

"Well you have known each other longer than we have and you both are kinda the same." Alice says.

"Well she is right. We do kinda have the same energetic personality." Adam states.

"Pulse I don't want to live in a house with some strangers." I say.

"You two are like twins you know that." Says Chris.

"Wait really?" Me and Adam say in unison.

"Yay plus it would be nice to have another member on the team."

"Also what is this team called?" I ask.

"We're called the The counterstikers!" Chris says.

"It's not the best of names, we have come up with others but they aren't the best" Alice says. (Author: As I'm asking for a group name so please give me a good name!)

"Alright now that's done we also got to get you signed up for school." Rukia says.

"Say what now?" I say confusingly.

"Well if you want to live in this world, you need to get into school." Rukia tells me.

"Well that's gotten down. I also have to explain to my parents about you." Adam says.

"Wait you live with your parents?" I ask.

"Yup." Adam says and sighs to.

"Well Ruby, all I got to say is welcome to Earth your new home." Chris says.

He's right I'm not in Remanent anymore, I'm not with my team and I hope everyone is ok. So Earth welcome Ruby Rose.