FIN

The man was in his best outfit. As he thought the event would be formal.

To his surprised as he came to the venue the place was empty only some decoration was available. "Am I too early?," he asked himself and checked the card, he was at the right time.

"Hi, Min Yoongi,"  a female voice greeted him.

"Doctor Hyeri? What are you doing here?," he asked. "Are you the one who invite me here? What's the event? Where is everybody?," he asked more as he was curious.

The lady laughed. "It's a surprise," said the lady. "Surprise? But it's not my birthday," he blurred out.

Doctor Hyeri just laughed it off, "It doesn't have to be your birthday to surprise you," she said and lead their way.

He followed him until they reach a garden, the aisle was filled with flowers which make him wondered more.

They stopped midway and she turn to him saying, "Just follow the way and you'll meet someone at the end," she assured him.

He walk ahead without hesitation even though he became more curious but he was sure it might be worth.

He look down to the aisle and saw a some words at each of his steps. He'll stop to pick the notes and read it.

Looking at your face make me want to punch it.

He's eyebrows furrowed at the words he read.

But you're too cute and i want to squeeze your cheeks instead.

He smiled and ready to read more.

You said I'm boring, guess what? you're annoying.

If I could turn back time, I'll put my eyes on you instead.

You're a coward, you should confess first.

You thought I'm dead, don't you?

He chuckled as he have some hint of this someone who he'll meet.

I'm sorry.

Did you waited too long?

He almost reach the end of the way. He picked the last notes with a pout on his lips.

Smile, you're on my reality show.

He jolted as he look around looking for the hidden camera. A voice laughed at his reaction.

"Got cha!," she teased. He huffed while his eyes glued on hers. "Is this a prank?," he questioned.

"No,"

He nodded and look away as he doesn't know anything to say. "Did you prepare all of this?," he asked.

It's her turn to nodded, "With a help from my minions," she copied what he used to told her.

The man tried his best not to chuckled but he can't resist. "What is all of this for?,"

She came to near him and take his hand in hers. Eyes on each other, admiring each other figure.

"Hi, Min Yogurt. Did you missed me?,"

Yoongi was shocked but he wasn't surprised. "A lot," he whispered. "Well, I'm back now," she joked trying to cheer him up which she made it.

"Yeah, I see that,"

"Is there anything you want to do?," she questioned raising her eyebrow.

"Actually, there is and I've asked you once but you laughed at me," he said with a smirk on his face.

"What is it?," she wondered as she doesn't have a clue. "This,".

He kissed her lips without wasted much time. She smiled between the kiss before kissed him back.

He broke the kiss, leaning his forehead to hers. "I love you, which I always will,".

"And so do I,"

- the end

A/n : I need to end this here for some reasons. Thank you for spending your precious time on reading, voting and dropped your comments, I appreciated that and I truly enjoy the journey.

see you on my other stories!