15

"Jung Hoseok wait up!," the girl chased the man on their way through the hall. He gave her a smile once their eyes met.

"Ah, our pretty emcee. How can I help you?," he asked with a wide smile on his face.

She seems hesitated to start the talk with him. Which the grin on her face shown how shy she was to ask him questions. "What is it, Jisoo?," he asked, eager much to know.

"I wonder if you can spare your time with me after this?," she asked. He was kind of surprised as he didn't expect that coming.

"I think I can't because my schedule is packed. What is it you want to talk about? We still have time though,".

"It's something personal. A lot of questions I wanted to ask you that's why I asked you out," she said.

Hoseok stared at her, being understanding he is he nodded his head. "Then, let's meet up tonight?," he suggested. "Sure, where we should we meet?," she asked this time just to make sure.

"Let's meet at the Hongdae Cafe," he said as he remembered someone, "Shall I bring Yoongi with me?,".

Jisoo licked her bottom lips, wondered if she made the right choice but she already made it halfway, it's no more turning back.

"I think, it's better if you go alone,".

Little did they know, someone heard their conversation and he was dissapointed.

---

check out _FlyKiss with her new fanfiction about Jimin. Kindly show this baby some support 💕🙋