09

shoutout to all Malaysian terutama yg ship Yoonsoo, check out _FlyKiss - fanfiction  [Mate Never Get A Wrong Adrress]

>>>>

"Thanks for taking me out," she thanked him as the both of them walking in sync near the lake. He nodded his head and looked away. "It's a small matter as long as we're together," he said murmured the last sentence which she didn't hear.

"Where are we going now?," she asked as the day already meet the night. "We're going to see the star if you don't mind?," he asked. She look at him in disbelief, "Sunbae, you already taking me out for almost hours why are you asking now? Just show me the way," she assured. He take her hand without hesitation and pull her closer to him before running towards the hill.

She laughed at his action. Somewhat, she feels weird why did she let him to hold her anytime he want. His touch is warm and familiar.

She feel like she had known him for years while the fact that they just being friend for almost a week ago but she keep it to herself. She know the man isn't a harm or a dangerous man.

As soon as they are arrived at the peek of the hill, there's a mattress served ready for them to sit. She gasped as a reaction, "Sunbae, Did you prepare this?," she asked a little bit flustered with his action being such a romantic gentleman.

 He just grinned and hold the back of his ears as he felt shy. "Yeah, sort of. With a little help from my minions," he joked. She laughed it along and smiled genuinely to him. "You don't have to do all this stuff," she said.

"Well, I want to because I never have a chance to do before," he said to her.

Which make her speechless, lost her words. She put herself together before saying something. "Okay, if that what you say then, let's do it!," she exclaimed and sat on the mattress while looking up to night skies.

Yoongi slowly smiled at her, she will never failed to make him feel like the luckiest man in the world. She always be the best part of in his life. He sighed as he can't do anything that might scared her. Giving her surprises are a little too much.

He sat down to her side crossing his legs on the ground. The both went silence as they're admiring the scenery and the stars.

"Why did you do this?," she suddenly asked making him look at her in surprised. "Huh?,"

She stared back at him through the eyes, "Why did you do this for me? Taking me out for adventure? Why me?," she asked. She can't stand the curious over powered her mind.  

Should I tell her the truth?  he asked himself eyes glued on hers. He just smiled at her before looking down to the ground. "No reason. I just want to make it up to you because I hit your thigh at the Ingkigayo ," he excused.  She laughed.

" But you already apologize," she said.  He just laughed along with her, " I still feel terrible about it though," he answered. She suddenly hold her arms, " We're friends now. Lets get over it Suga," she said to him. Yoongi smile faded away as he bit his inner cheeks.

"Jisoo,you can called me Yoongi,"  he told her.

 "Yoongi?," she asked while starring at him in a long time, he nodded his head. The name hit the bell inside her head. She feel like she have heard it before, it's feel like a dejavù making her dive into her thoughts.

"Look the stars is falling!," exclaimed Yoongi with his gummy smile obviously excited.

"Make a wish," said Jisoo let her thoughts slide away. Both of them closed their eyes and make their wishes. 

"I wish for her to remember  me,"

"I wish I could remember you,"