14

Jisoo was at the backstage, she just finished her duty as emcee along with JinDo.

They were about to went out until a figure stop them. They bowed as a greet, "Yoongi, is there anything you need?," asked Jinyoung.

Yoongi smiled at Jinyoung more like a smirk,Yeah I need you to get away from my girl he said inside his thought. " I came here to pick Jisoo," he said.

"Eo, but noona and us were about to go to out for dinner," said the younger one. Yoongi hold her hand and pull her to his side.

"Maybe next time, because she's with me," he said confidently before bid their goodbyes. "I see you guys tomorrow!,"said Jisoo waving to her friends.

The two men was left dumbfounded. "Hyung, do you think there is something about them?,"

Jinyoung pouted as he was thinking, "Nope, I don't think so,".

>>>

"Yah, Yoongi why didn't you tell me that you're picking me up?," she questioned.

He chuckled. "Surprise!," he joked but the truth is Jisoo didn't mind anyway because she already feel comfortable around Yoongi. It feel like home.

Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully which make Yoongi messed her bangs. "Stop that!," she whined.

"So, where are we going?," asked Jisoo. "We're going on a date," he answered.

Jisoo flustered but she tried to not look so obvious," Haha, not funny," she told him before glancing away.

Yoongi stopped in front of 7 Eleven with a wide smile on his face. "Let's eat some ramyeon," he exclaimed as he saw the store was empty. Jisoo just nodded didn't mind as long as she was with him.

Both of them paid for the ramyeon and sat at the chair near the glass window. It wasn't crowded and it was less people around that time.

"So, you and Hoseok know each other huh?," he asked on purpose just so they have something to talk on.

She nodded, "Yeah, surprisingly," she said.

"How did you know each other?" he asked then he realise something, "Oh, he is your crush," he murmured.

Jisoo giggled at his cuteness but then she sighed. "It was back then but now, I don't have any crush on him anymore," she spoke out which she don't realise that Yoongi was holding his smile as he heard it.

He cleared his throat. "Even a little?," he need to assure. She nodded without hesitation.

"So tell me a little thing about you, Yoongi," she stated. Yoongi was surprised she asked.

"Well, my name is Suga and I'm a rapper, that's a little thing about me," he said playfully. Jisoo chuckled and slapped his arm lightly. "Idiot, everyone know that,".

"Okay, let's be serious. I'm from Daegu and I met the boys since high school in our trainee years. I used to have a heart problem and life is tough back then," he spoke.

"Heart problem?," she asked to make sure she heard it right. He nodded.

A little flashback replay inside her memories, making her close her eyes shut.

"You okay, Jisoo?,"

She panted trying to control her breathing as the flash of memories replay inside her mind. She was suffocated.

"Yeah, I'm okay," she assured after she drank the water. "You sure?," he need to confirm.

"I'm totally sure," she said with a smile so Yoingi wouldn't worried. He bit his lower lips before he sighed.

"You got me worried Jisauce," he murmured but Jisoo heard him saying something. "What is it?,"

"Nothing, just eat and then I'll send you home,".

He continued eating to finish his ramyeon while Jisoo stared at him trying to recall his words.

>>>

They stand in front of the door, Jisoo faced him and bowed to him. "Thank you for walk me home," she thank him.

"Not that matter, Beside I'm the one that must take care of your safety because I took you out," he told her.

"Okay then, bye Yoongi," she bid her goodbye as he walk away and then she was about to open the door knob until she stood on her feet because she heard him saying the word she tried to recall.

"Goodnight, Jisauce!," he shouted from afar.

This time she heard him clearly.