03

+Yoongi

We're going to perform on stage. I heard that her group would be performing too.

I look down to the ground and sighed as things has change now. I can't do anything what I want. If I could, I would run towards her and hug her tightly.

As we're about to go to our waiting room, we passed by the other girl group. "Hello, sunbae," they greeted.

The voice somehow familiar.

I look up to the girl group then I was starstruck upon saw one of the figure that has been inside my mind. It's her.

Hoseok seems to realise who I was looking at. He hold my hand and drag me inside the waiting room.

"Don't do anything stupid," he mumbled to me.

I was like a lifeless man, a guy who has lost his soul. "What's wrong with you?," asked Hoseok.

"Nothing, I think I need to go to the toilet,"  I  told him. He glanced away from me. "Remember what I said earlier," he reminded.

"Yeah, don't do anything stupid," I repeated what he mumbled earlier.

>>>

I walked through the hallway, counting my steps. A feet blocked my way. "Oh, sorry," she apologized.

The voice.

I turn up to see her. "It-It's okay," I shuttered. She gave me the cute smile on her face.

I've missed it for years.

She was about to go away but I stop her by the wrist. "Eo," she jolted as she was surprised by my action.

"Jisau- eh, I mean Jisoo-.. sshi," damn it's been so long I haven't say her name.

"Yes, sunbae?," she took her hand away from my grip.

"Do you know who I am?," I asked making her eyebrows furrowed.

"Is that even a question?," she questioned as she was about to laugh. "I'm sorry that I've blocked your way, okay sunbae," she said pressed the last word.

"Oh, that's not what I mean. I just want to ask that perhaps if you remember me?,"

"Huh?," she looks confuse. "What are you trying to say Suga sunbae?," she questioned.

It's not going to work she even not calling Yoongi.

"Nothing," I smiled. "Thank you for your time," I bow to her and walk away.

Doctor Hyeri's words suddenly came through my mind.

"But she's not the same Jisoo you used to know, because she lost her memories,".

Reality slap me hard. Why does it making things difficult for me?

Should I just give up on her?

Because we're back being stranger now.