06

"Kim Jisoo!," shouted someone.

Jisoo look back to see who's calling. It was Jinhwan with a wide smile on his face. "Oh, oppa!," said Jisoo.

"Soo-yah, are you free today?," he asked. "Sort of, I'm kinda free today," she answered nodded her head. "Why?,"

"Good, because I want you to accompany me to this new cafe near the central park, can you?," he asked.

"S-Sure?," she answered raising her eyebrow. "But why didn't you ask the other of your member?," she asked.

He grinned, "Those kids are too busy about this Saturday's Movie Night at the dorm so, yeah," he excused.

"Okay, cool. So it's just me and you?," she asked just to make sure. "Yup, if you don't mind?,".

"Okay,".

"Great! I see you later!," he waved a goodbye and sighed. "That was easy," he murmured and took out his phone to text Hoseok.

>>>

@ cafe.

"So, this is the place?," asked Jisoo looking at the cafe. "Yeah, this is it. The concrete cafe," said Jinhwan and walk ahead to the cafe.

He opened the door for them and Jisoo was amazed by the arts and pain. It's sort of like an art galleries. "This place is cool," said Jisoo.

"Do you know that this place was own by Yu Ahn In?," questioned Jinhwan. Jisoo gasped, "Really?," she asked and her eyes widen.

Jinhwan nodded, "Yeah, it is,". They ordered their drink and walk around the cafe. Jinhwan left Jisoo to the other side as she was admiring the art.

"Isn't it awesome?," asked a voice.

"It is," she answered and look to her side. It wasn't Jinhwan. "Suga sunbae! Hello," she greeted and bowed her head low.

"We meet again," said Yoongi with a smile. "Yeah, are you here by yourself?," asked Jisoo. Yoongi look away trying to get himself together.

"No, I'm here with my friend," he answered. Jisoo mouthed an 'o,' and walk to the other side as Yoongi follow.

"Do you like arts?," he asked.

"Yeah, I do but I'm more to vintage style which come with histories," said Jisoo. Yoongi chuckled as he remember their museum date.

Something that didn't change.

"Why are laughing?," she asked with a smile on her face. "Nothing, you remind me of my first love," he answered.

Jisoo raised her eyebrows. "Your first love?," she asked in case she misheard. "Yeah, she's into history which make her a boring person," joked Yoongi.

"Oh, are you still friend with your first love?," she asked. Yoongi was taken aback, because he suddenly feel sad. "I'm not sure, it's complicated,".

Jisoo nodded and look away. "Are we?," asked Yoongi.

"Huh?," she look back at Yoongi because she heard him asking something.

"Are we friends?,".

They stared at each other for awhile until Jisoo broke it off with a giggle. "Yeah, we can be friend sunbae,".

That's not what I mean.

"Cool,".