16

As soon as Hoseok stepped inside the house, Yoongi send him a glare obviously avoiding his gaze.

"Where are you from?," he asked coldly, loud enough for Hoseok to heard him.

"I meet some friends," he lied and he knows it. "Some friends, you mean a girl?," he remarked. Hoseok froze on his feet hoping Yoongi wouldn't get him wrong.

"Why did you hide it from me? What did she told you?," he fire him with questions. Hoseok sighed in defeat as he can't back off from the topic, knowing Yoongi he'll never give up unless he talk.

"She just asked me some question which she need to clear it out regarding her past," he told him the truth. "Nothing more than that, Yoongi. I swear,".

Yoongi calm down for awhile before sighed. "Sorry," he mumbled as he thought the opposite. "I thought she asked you out for a date. I was pissed for nothing,"

Hoseok smirked, "That's what love made you, going insane for your girl," he teased.

"You're not helping, thank you," he said as he walk away to his room. "Wait, yoonki! I need to tell you something,".

"Spill it,Hoseok,".

Hoseok take something from his pocket and hand it to the man before him.

It was an invitation card.

He look at him in confusion and a questioned look, "Who gave this?," he asked as he took it from him.

"You'll find out, just promise you'll show up,".