07

"So, do you get her number?," Hoseok asked as Yoongi lean himself to the couch.

"Yeah, I did," he murmured and closed his eyes. "Are you okay?," asked Hoseok again concern about his friend.

"I don't know, but you see..," he puffed and messed his hair. "It's hard to explain," he said.

"Just, tell me the whole story," said Hoseok assuring him to speak out to him.

"I don't know, Hoseok. Somehow, I just want to get mad at her and asked her if she really can't remember me? If she ever even try,".

Hoseok sighed and rubbed Yoongi's back. "It take her time to remember you because she haven't seen us for the past 6 years," said Hoseok. "Stay calm,".

"Yeah, I know it's just stressed me out," said Yoongi looking down to his feet.

"But the good side is you still can manage to be friend with her," said Hoseok trying to comfort his friend.

"Yeah, that's why I'm taking her out again for an adventure," said Yoongi, smirking.

"Adventure? What do you mean adventure?," asked Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

"It's hm, how do I say it?," Yoongi pouted. "It's none of your business," said Yoongi, standing up from the couch.

Hoseok threw a pillow to him but he manage to avoid it. "Try again, next time," said Yoongi raising his hand as a goodbye.

"He called himself best friend? Best friend my ass," Hoseok puffed.