Chapter 18(Jin Ending~)

I will make a story for jungkook and every each of the member. 

So Basically there will be 6 ending. ^^

................................................................................................................................................................

Jin POV~

I'm so happy since Jinwoo told me what Jungkook loves. i hope he choose me . 

We had just arrived our home and i quickly went to my room. I heard someone called my name but i just ignored and went to my room.

"Jin hyung " someone called.

I closed my door and sat on the bed . I think what is something red that Kookie like. While thinking i heard something . I went outside my room and the sound is more clearly in the kitchen. I take my pillow so that it can protect me from anything. 

I walk slowly and peaked but weirdly there's no one in the kitchen. I took one step to the front.The sound is becoming loud . 

Then i looked down , i saw my precious kookie  was sitting on the floor with a pan at his right hand meanwhile the other hand had a spatula . He saw me and he looks toward me with a teary eye.

"Awwwww  So cute " i said to myself.

"Hyung........ " he said.

"What are you doing kookie ?" i asked.

" Just now..... i... called.. " i hugged him and he stop talking .

" Calm down first, kid. " i said.

 I took him and bring him to the living room. I calm him down .

" You can tell me later when you feel a little bit better ." i said. 

He nodded his head while hugging me.

A few minutes later, he talked with me. 

"Hyung, don't mad at me. " he said.

I just smiled and patted his head. 

"Why should i mad at you ?" i asked.

"Cause i made the kitchen became mess ." he said shyly.

" Nevermind , kookie. Are you hungry ,Kookie ?"  he just nodded his head slowly.

I cooked for him and he just looked at me while i'm cooking . 

 I tried to seduce my baby  so i fold the sleeves and show my hotness when i cooked. I saw him blushing and i love to see him blushing. 

I prepared the food and let him eat it. I looked at him.

"Hyung, stop looking at me when i'm eating ." he said.

"Nope, why should i ?" i said.

"Because .... " he stop eating and looked at me.

I looked at him and i saw he had a rice on his face near his lips. I take that oppurtunity to kiss him. I near my face towards his face and i kissed him on his lips. I could feel that he feel surprised. Most surprising is he kissed me back . 

After the kissing,  he asked me something.

"hyung, why u kiss me ?" he asked with the innocence face.

" You want to know why ,kid ?" he nodded his head innocently. 

" Because I love you . " i said.

His eyes became more wide .

"Would you be my boyfriend ? " 

" I.... " I cut him off. 

"You don't have to tell the answer now. " i said and i want to go to my room. 

Suddenly...

" I love you too, hyung  ." he said. 

I looked at him and he ran towards me and hugged me . I saw his eyes was full with water .

"Hey, don't cry . " i wipe his tears.

" i cried because i feel happy. Thank you, hyung and i love you so much ." he said.

" I love you too, kid ." 

I hugged him and kissed on his forehead. 

................................................................................................................................................................

Finally , This is the final chapter for Jin ending~~ i hope you all like itt..

<3

-If you like this ending, 

-Plz vote and comment . 

Don't forget to follow me on ig. = sarah_elyani 

TT