Chapter 9

Sehun POV~

I woke up from bed today. I need to go to school today since its monday. Kyungsoo hyung can't stop nagging since i woke up from sleep since he's the mom in EXO. Every morning he will be nagging like an old woman. But you know what i still love kyungsoo hyung so much. Eventhough he mad at us but still he will do all the work.

I have done eating my breakfast with all the hyung. I took my bag in my room. I said bye to my hyung and went to school by the manager car. 

i looked outside the window and i saw Jungkook walking to the school.He look really tired.

"Geum hyung, can you wait for a second?" i asked.

"Why?" he asked back.

I just opened the door and run toward Jungkook. I hold his hand and dragged him to the car. He looked really surprised.Luckily when we went inside the car ,the traffic light showing green colour. I looked at him but he just looked down.

"Sehun" 

"hmm" i said.

"OH SEHUN" 

"yes, hyung " i said surprisely

"Isn't he Jungkook from BTS " i just nodded my head.

Luckily when my manager want to talk with me, we already arrived to the school.I quickly went to open the car door and leave the car with Jungkook.

I walked in front of him since he walked really slow.

"Why do you help me ?" he asked.

His voice is low but i don't know why i can hear his question.I turned around and looked at him.

"because.." someone punched me on my face.

"YAHHH!!! OH SEHUN!! YOU WANT TO BULLY HIM AGAIN,RIGHT? " the guy who punched me said.

I looked at that guy and its Jaebum.

When i stand up and want to talk, he's gone ,Jungkook gone.

I just went to my class.

JAEBUM POV~

I took Jungkook hand and went to the rooftop.

"What are you doing with that guy ?" i asked him.

"i... i maen...he help me arrive to school early today. " he said.

"What?" i asked.

"He hold my hand and dragged me to his car." he said.

"Wait .... What ? Oh Sehun helped you ?" he nodded his head.

"I asked him why he helped me " i cut him.

"Than, i came to him and punched him on his face right? " he nodded his head.

Suddenly the bell rang and went to the class with Jungkook.

The teacher are not here today so we can do anything that we wanted to do.

I looked at Jungkook and i saw his sleeping.

Than, i looked in front and saw Sehun's back.

I went to him and touch his shoulder. He stopped talking with his friend and looked at me. His friend looked at me too. I can't talk if someone else looking at me when i talked with someone.

"You want to talk somewhere else?" i nodded my head.

We went outside of the class. I turned around .

"I....I wanted....to say...sorryy about ......just now.." i said.

Why am i stuttering. Oh my God...

"Excuse me ? i can't understand. " he said.

"I said i wanted to say sorry about just now. Jungkook tell me everything ." i said.

"I know , i just wanted to hear you said that again." he said.

"So,,, yeahh i think thats it. " i said.

I walked but suddenly i feel someone touch my hand .

"Jaebum" he said.

I just kept quiet.

"i am sorry too , to everything that i have done to you. " he said.

Then, he let go of my hand i quickly went to the class and sit on my place.

I don't know why i feel my heart is pumping like crazy,this pumping is more fast than with Jungkook. Do i still like Sehun ?

JUNGKOOK POV~

The school is end and i promised Jaebum that i will go back with him.Suddenly i saw Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung .They waved at me. Then,Namjoon hyung went to me and bring me to the car.

"Jungkook before you say anything , Jimin already tell Jaebum that we gonna fetch you from school starting today. No reject. " Jin Hyung said.

I just nodded my head and looked outside of the window.

A few minutes later,we had arrived to the house.

"Jungkook let's eat together with us." Namjoon hyung said.

"i ate at school already ,so i'm not hungry ,hyung ." i said.

"Ok then.But tonight ur gonna watch movie with all of us ,ok " i just nodded my head.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. 

After i have done all of my homework.I took a nap for a while.

Then, i heard someone someone knocking my door. 

"Jungkook, its time for the movie." Hoseok hyung said.

I went to my room door and opened it.Hoseok hyung bring me to the couch and i sat between Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung. I looked around and theres no sign of Tae-Hyung. 

"Well, well , well , why is that person is here hyung ? " Tae-hyung asked.

"I think i'm gonna go to my room. " i said.

"Yah,CAN YOU JUST PLEASE GO AWAY? NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE,FAGGOT."He yelled.

I ran to my room and locked the door .

I thought today gonna be different but it still the same.

I heard Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung scold Tae-hyung.

I heard Jimin hyung,Jin hyung,Hoseok hyung yelled my name so that i opened the door.

Suddenly, i can't hear anything and everything gone black.

................................................................................................................................................................

- I am sorry for the late update guys.

- I feel so happy and really happy many of u guys enjoy my story.

-I love u guys so much.

-PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT THIS STORY.

-PLZ SHARE THIS  STORY  TO UR FRIENDS TOO..

-Thank You to all of my readers. <3

TT