Chapter 4

JIN POV~

I looked at the time in my phone.Its already past midnight.I didn't see Jungkook today since he went to school early.I don't know why but i feel a little bit worried since Jungkook is still our maknae .My mind sometimes will think negative thing like there were maybe an accident happened , the sasaeng kidnap him or any negative things.  

"Hyung,why don't you sleep ? its late already. " Jimin asked me.

"I know but i want to wait for kook....Jungkook too come home."i said.

"He doesn't back yet? " i just nodded my head.

Then i heard the door of our dorm were opened. I looked at the door and its him,our maknae, Jungkook, Kookie. He looks so thin not like him. Did he eat any food.He looked shocked because me and Jimin were here .

"Why are you so late ? " Jimin asked.

He ignored Jimin question and went to his room and locked his room

"arghh, Hyung you shouldn't worry about him . He looks fine and he just fucking ignore my question ." he stomped his feet and went to his room .

" I don't think he's fine. "i said to myself.

JUNGKOOK POV~

I wake up from my sleep because i fall from the bench where i sleep . I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time in my phone.

 I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time in my phone

I have been sleeping for so long already. I quickly walk to the dorm .

When i arrived at the dorm . I opened the door i saw Jin hyung and Jimin hyung there.Are they wait for me to come home? I looked at Jin. He looked worried.

"Why are you so late ?" Jimin asked.

I ignored his question and went to my room and locked my room.I heard Jimin said something.I also heard Jimin or maybe Jin stomped the feet but i think its Jimin. 

I changed my clothes and went to sleep. (LOL . THIS JUNGKOOK LOVES TO SLEEP )

........NEXT MORNING..........

I wake up early as possible and do my morning routine . I will always bring my razor everywhere i go.The razor was like my bestfriend.I get out of my room and locked my room. I smell something delicious from the kitchen. I saw Jin hyung was cooking.I thinks he's cooking for the others , but i feel weird because Jin hyung wake up so early.

So i just ignored and went to the door when suddenly Jin hyung hold my shoulder and hand out the food . I looked at him .

" Eat this." he said.

I think i want to cry , I never thought Jin hyung will cook me food. I was about to take the food.

"Why are you giving him the food ,hyung ?" hoseok asked .

I looked at Hoseok hyung.

"Hyung, he doesn't have to eat since he already fat. He needs to diet hyung." he said.

Hoseok took the food and put the food on the table.

So, i just went to school like usual.

JIN POV~

I wake up early to cook the food . I make a special food for Jungkook since i think he look so thin.When i done cooking , i heard the footsteps towards the door and i know its Jungkook.So , i took the food and run to him.I touch his shoulder and hand out the food to him.

"Eat this ." i said.

He looks like he want to take the food when suddenly ,Hoseok came.

"Why are you giving him the food ,hyung ?" hoseok asked .

I saw him looking at Hoseok

"Hyung, he doesn't have to eat since he already fat. He needs to diet hyung." he said.

Hoseok took the food and put the food on the table.

Then , Jungkook left the dorm to go to the school.

One sentence that were in my mind.

-Will he eat today in school?

I worried about him .

I hope he's okay.

.........................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'......................................................

I'M DONE WITH CHAPTER 4.

OH MY GOD MY PRECIOUS JIN WERE WORRIED ABOUT THE MAKNAE..

IS THIS STORY OKAY ?

I THINK ITS BAD,, .TT