Sensei?

I'm back my dear readers! I know what I said about quicker updates, but hears the thing. I can finish chapters quicker now that school isn't taking up my time (at least for now), but I can really only update once a mlnth due to not haveing access to a wi-fi connection.

With that out the way let's go on with the story!
____________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

While trying to escape the 'wrath of fangirls' by hiding behind trees, and trying to be sneaky, which failed and I looked like a cartoon villain sneaking around. In my search for a guiet place to eat I managed to see 'Sasuke' jump out a window.

'This would be the perfect opportunity to go laugh at him and somewhat get revenge for the whole 'being forced to run around the village.' I snickered, staring up at the window. 'The only problem is he does eventually get free and I have no clue how to get into that window. I don't think the trees here will help me and with my luck I will just end up faceplanting into the ground.' So after standing there for a few minutes I walked away in the direction of class to go wait.

On my way I was pushed to the side by Naruto, who was still in the form of the Emo, running in a direction I assumed was the bathroom.

"Rude..." I muttered continuing my journey to class. "Well it suits that his new 'character' well." I giggled. It was still weird to think that these people around me where once main characters and background characters to one of my favourite anime.

"How messed up my life has become." I sighed as I took my seat.
________________

'I wanna go home!' I groaned from my spot under the desk. You might be wondering why I was hiding under the desk? Simple, I was avoiding the glares from the girls in my class! Sure the other students gave me weird looks and sure Shikamaru raised a brow when I slowly sank under the desk, but it seemed to be working for me.

"(Y/n), you can come out now!" A voice, I'm assuming Sakura, yelled from the front of the class.

"I'm good! I'll... uh just stay here until our sensei arrives or I learn to turn invisible." I muttered the last part under my breath.

"What will our new Sensei think when they see you hiding under the desk and Naruto what do you think your doing!?" I popped my head out from under the desk to see what is going on, only to back to hiding, but this time my phone was aimed at the door.

"This will teach them for being late." He said placing a chalkboard eraser at the top of the door.

"Our Sensei is a skilled jonin. A prank like this won't work on them!" Sakura exclaimed as I snickered. Knowing what would happen made this funnier to me.

A few minutes later the one and only copy cat ninja, Hatake Kakashi walked in the eraser hitting him square on the head.

"I told you it would work!" Naruto exclaimed while laughing.

"I tried to stop him Sensei." Sakura tried acting innocent.

"No, you didn't!" I smiled appearing from under the desk.

"You choose now to come out of hiding!"

"I needed a better angle for the video."

"Whats a video, (Y/n)?" Naruto asked tilting his head.

"Um you know I think I dropped my pen... so I'll get that and then um I'll show you?" I shrunk back behind the desk.

"My first impression of this team... is your all idiots." Our 'new' Sensei said, having had enough of this already.

"Welp, now we're your idiots!"

"Shut up (Y/n)! Not all of us are idiots. Unlike you and Naruto!" Sakura yelled. 'You sure about that? I wasn't the one that nearly kissed a fake copy of their crush!' I thought crossing my arms.

"Meet me on the roof." Our sensei then disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"And the door that leads to roof is?" I asked tilting my head as I rose from behind the desk.

"Tch, you are hopeless.." Sasuke muttered standing from his seat. He then walked out the door, Sakura not far behind him.

"Well what do you expect? I hardly know my why around this school!"

"I'll help you, (Y/n)!" Naruto smiled walking up to me. With that we walked out the room and I made a mental note to learn or at least try and learn that teleporting jutsu.
____________________________________

Hiya readers!
Sorry if this chapter is a little short. I'm running out of ideas for this story, so the chapter progress might become slower than it already is.
As always comment is you find grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and if anyone is out of character.

-Knight