Exercise? Why!?

This is the final chapter for a while! If you read the author's note then you may understand why. I thought instead of leaving with a one chapter update was not very fair on everyone. This is also the last chapter before I start messing with the canon plot! Yip, that means this book is finally going to pick up steam!
____________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

The walk to the training field gave me time to think. I had the perfect idea for revenge. I just needed a way to trick Sasuke in to going in a room filled with rabbid fangirls. Yes, this plan is more full proof then my other idea! I was originally going to pour glitter on him when he least expects it. You can really tell how bad I am at revenge...

When I finally got there, which took less than an hour sadly. I guess when your so focused on your thoughts you don't realise what's happening. I must have stood here staring into space cause I only snapped out of it when the thief cleared his throat. Yeah, I called him a theif. I'm just that good at insults... Horrible insults a side I still was not happy about this.

"So why are we running around the entire village? Couldn't we just run around the training field or are you trying to kill me before the exam even starts?" I glared at him hoping he'd say I could go home and sleep.

"I want to see how much stamina you have. That way I can know if it would be a waste of my yime to even attempt to teach you tiajutsu." He seems set on this plan but I, who make many flawed plans, see a loophole!

"You could get the exact same result from me just running laps here." I'm proud of myself. My bad planning skills help me see the flaws in other people's plans.

"It would not be as big of a challenge. Here you will eventually learn the layout well enough to avoid all obstacles while in the village you bearly know the layout. You have no idea where any obstacles are and the terrain is uneven and there are places you will have to climb stairs." He has a good point but still. I'm clumsy and you don't want a clumsy person with a bad sense of direction running around... right?

"Fine... but first where is my phone?" I held my hand out waiting impatiently to get my phone back and have a nice rant to (B/f/n) about this later.

"Phone?" He asked raised an eyebrow so I'm guessing he has doesn't know what a phone is... Yip, just take the girl from another dimension without learning about the technology there... I wish I could facepalm.

"The device you took from me earlier is called a phone. The proper name for it is the cell phone but I call it a phone." I explained. "Now if you would be so kind as to give it back." 'Which would be a stretch for you since your character is basically an emo wannabe.' I was not having a good day but I really didn't want give him a reason to kill me... yet.

"After you finish running the lap around the village."

"Oh, come on!" This is not fair then again I don't think this dude is capable of being nice to anyone. I sighed getting into a position ready to start running. This earmed me a weird look from my tutor.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm getting into a runner's position." Okay, so I saw this stance on a TV once by accident once but it looked professional!

"Fine, just begin." He said looking unconvinced. I started my run with a light jog. I was trying to run in a way J wouldn't die. The lap would take longer but at least I would hopefully make it to the end before passing out.
____________________________________

Yuma's P.O.V.

I was woken up by a loud knocking. It was either (Y/n) returning from training or someone needed my help with something. I opened the door to find (Y/n), the poor kid looked exhausted. I don't think she did much training where she's from. She'd have to get used to it sooner or later if she wanted a chance to survive here. As nuch as I hated to admit it the training with that Uchiha would probably do her some good. I wanted to be able to protect herself until she got back to her family. I wonder what her family is like? They must be worried sick not knowing where their child is or if she's safe. At least I know she will be safe cause as long as I'm around I'll protect her.

She seemed shocked that I would let her stay out this late training. I guess they had different customs in her world but she needed the extra help. I was surprised when Hyuuga Neji told me what her training would be. He told me the reason he was training her and that she qould be out later than usual.

I just let her sleep on the couch and would probably move her in the morning if she hadn't moved to her room by then. She was practically asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

I got to my own room taking the scroll with me. I was nervous to read it after all my brother only writes to me if something important happens. He never really comes to visit after he got married I haven't been to visit his home but I haven't had the time.

I have had mission after mission for and my schedule is just getting busier by the day! I really don't mind since when my other teammates get back from missions we have on more big mission then I'm free to do as I wish for a few days. I wonder if I ahould introduce the Kid properly to my team? I might as well leave the scroll until later. Tomorrow I have guard duty for the final time this week.

The next morning I found (Y/n) still sleeping on the couch. Training yesterday must have been more draining for her then I originally thought. I tried to move her without her waking up but as soon as I lifted her she nearly had a heart attack. I felt bad so I explained to her what's happening and told her to go back to sleep. She nodded muttering something about this dimension and it's ninja before falling back asleep.

I smiled, carefully placing her in her bed and closing her in the blanket. I think I will leave a note just in case she forgets about me leaving. I then left the apartment. I need to get a key made for (Y/n) so she has a way to get in. Especially with this mission coming up. I wonder what she will think of my team?
____________________________________

So what did you think? I wanted to try something different. If you don't like it this way feel free to comment and I will change it if enough people ask me to. Anyway see you all in the next update!

-Chaoswings