One Day Left To Train

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was exhausted by the time I finally got to Yuma's apartment. Even though it technically is my home since I have no clue how long I'm going to be here but I just can't bring myself to call it home.

I reached the front door with only the thought of sleep swimming through my mind. I knocked on the door earning a groan of complaint in response. Not long after door opened revealing a tired looking Yuma. His hair was sticking out more than usual and he was looking at me with very unfocused eyes. It was obvious he just woke up.

"I was wondering when you'd be back kid." He muttered before yawning.

"Hey Yuma. Yeah uh why did you agree to let my stay out until I could make three clones?" I walked over to the couch and flopped over.

"You needed to get to academy level." That's understandable after all I did just appear here with no training at all. Come to think of it I still haven't gotten any questions answered. Welp, I'll deal with that tomorrow.

"Okay. I'm just going to sleep here for a bit..." I muttered turning on to my side.

"Fine. Goodnight kid." His footsteps then disappeared down the hall in the direction of his room.

"Night Yuma." With that I fell asleep.
____________________________________

I was sleeping so nicely enjoying sleeping late for the first time since I got here. Ah, how I love weekends! My peace however was rudely interrupted by a knock at the door. Now normally I would leave it to Yuma to answer the door but he already left for his guard shift over an hour ago. This ment it was just me here alone upset my peace was interrupted.

"I'm coming. I'm coming. "I growled walking over to the door. This peron is lucky if I don't hit them with a frying pan or push them out a window...

"About time." Sasuke said once I finally opened the door. He looked as angry at the world as he was last time I saw him.

'It's too early to deal with you and your drama...' I thought leaning against the door  "Hi to you too. Now why are you here? We don't have training until later." 'Which I am very happy about.'

"We have one more day to get you prepared for the graduation exam. I heard from Neji you at least on academy level with the clone jutsu. Today we will be doing on lap around the village." This dude must be crazy! I don't do running. Especially not running around a whole village. Not to mention with my luck I'll get lost and never see Yuma again or worse never see my bed! Okay... so that was a bit of an exsaduration or is it? At this point I expect something like that to happen or at least something somewhere along those lines.

"No."

"Hm? You think I'm giving you a choice?" 'Well excuse me just who do you think you are!' I just stared at him blankly.

"I get a choice cuase you can't make me do anything." 'Even though you have had years of ninja training and could probably kill me for saying that...' "If you want to run go ask one of your many fangirls and leave me to enjoy my morning in peace." I gave him the sweetest smile possible in my current mood.

"Well then I will just keep this." I looked at him only to find the single most important thing to me being held in his hands. My heart just sank quicker then a ship in the Bermuda Triangle.

"Give it." I growled, bearing my teeth. "Or I will leak your darkest secrets to the village." Yes, I have resulted to blackmail with one of the people it is least likely to work on... What has my life become?

"No." He smirked, turning to leave he gave me one last look. "I don't  care what you tell the village. Who are they more likely to believe? If you want this thing back meet me in the training field in an hour." Then he just left with my phone in hand.

I just kinda stared blankly at the empty hall before slamming the door closed. Who the heck does he think he is!? Taking my one form of communication just cause I was too lazy to run! I am not fit! I die climbing the stairs here and don't me started on the walking I've been doing!

'No use moping. I guess there is only one way to get my phone back. This should be illegal.' I frowned getting up and slowly making my way to my room. 'Flipping Uchiha and his attitude problems...'

I had an hour to get ready to run a lap around the village. Then I will try not to kill Sasuke for taking my phone, not that I could even attempt to kill that brat. Yeah, I can call him a brat after all I'm technically older than him!

The only difference in my clothing is the change of underwear and a new shirt I happened to find on the floor. What? I don't feel like putting in any effort for this.

I brushed my hair and put it up so it would stay out of my face. The last thing I need is to have my hair flying in my face while I try running.

I ate some left over food I found in the fridge and finally I packed a bottle of water and an apple in a back pack I bought when we did shopping for my clothes.

I made sure everything was locked and then started my slow walk to the training field. Okay so my walk was more a trudge and my speed was that of a smail, but can you blame me? Today was not my day... Then again what did I expect? My first thought this morning was 'No.'

I do have to admit it is a nice day outside. The birds are chirping, not many people are on the street, the sun is out and there are only a few clouds in the sky. I would have liked to spend today either exploring the village or drawing in the forest under the shade of a  tree while music played through my earphones. I wonder if anything will happen if I go back to the tree I first woke up under?

'Now is not the time to think about that. I have to get my phone and contact (B/f/n)! She can the give me ideas for revenge." An smirk slowly made it's way to my face. Ah, my best friend is the master of revenge. Speaking of (B/f/n) I haven't spoken to her today. I hope she's not to worried about me. Maybe she's still sleeping... I wonder how time here is compared to home? I never asked (B/f/n) how long I've been gone and she never gave me any idea how much time has past there. I'll put that at the top of the list of thing to do when I get my phone back.
____________________________________

Hello Readers!

How was it? Is there anything you want changed? Please feel free to tell me! I personally fear Sasuke was out of character... Anyway see ya later!

-Chaoswings