The Secret

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was grinning from ear to ear during the rest of class. I was so happy I could talk to someone from my world! People were looking at me weird. The fangirls just backed away... I even heard someone mutter that it looked like I was plotting a murder. After class I walked to the training area to wait for my tutor.

I got there kinda early so I pulled out my phone, deciding to talk to (B/f/n) while I wait. To my surprise a message was waiting for me. Okay so there were three messages were waiting for me.

B/f/n: I'm search YouTube to watch episodes of Naruto.
           Why does none of the episodes work?
           How am I going to give you spoilers if nothing works!?

Y/n: Calm down. I'm sure the videos the site is just slow... Try Google? It might have the information for you. If all else fails try fanfics!

I wasn't worried. How could I be? It's just slow internet or the videos are not working. There must be millions of websites on Google so she can get spoilers from there.

I was dragged from my thoughts when I heard someone clear their throught. Snapping my head up I was confused when I didn't dee my tutor.

'Am I in the wrong place? I don't doubt it...' I sighed getting ready to leave and hopefully find the right training area.

"Skipping out on training, are we?" 'Hey, That sounds like the guy I nearly hit with a kunai!' Turning to face said Hyuga with a look of utter confusion.

"I don't think so? I think I'm in the wrong area... or is there even training today? With my luck its both..." I rambled trying to get my thoughts together. Yeah, that was not working well...

"I don't think we have formally met." 'Nope! I nearly killed you and you insulted my skill...' "My name in Hyuga Neji and I will be taking over your training for today."

"Nice to meet ya! I'm (L/n) (Y/n)... Wait what do you mean take over my training what happened to the emo- I mean Sasuke?" 'Nice save idiot...' I could facepalm if it weren't for my current company.

"Uchiha Sasuke had important business he had to take care of." 'That makes sense... er in away I guess...'

"Kay then. What will be the first order of training?"

"From what I understand you were working on learning the clone jutsu." He said walking into the middle of the training field. I hesitantly, suddenly very worried about everything I learnt last night.

"Yeah... um well I uh have um..." I seem to have forgotten how words work... Swallowing the the word jumbled in my throat. "I have been practicing since my failure yesterday. I can make a clone."

"That's a start. You need to be able to make more than just one clone to have the jutsu be effective." He said as if itwasn't a huge acomplisment... Okay it isn't to him but he can atleast lie! "I want you to make three clones." 'Nope, that's not happening anytime soon!'

"Can't I just make two clones? I mean three is a bit um difficult and well I'm just a beginner." I looked at him pleasingly. What? A girl can home it works!

"We have less then a week to get you anywhere close to Academy level. You are welcome to quit if you think it is too far from your level. I'm sure you can try the graduation exam again next year." He smirked. 'That would get me away from cannon... WAIT! What am I thinking!? I can't just quit! Not just becuase I may never live it down...'

"No, I can do this!" I said making a proud pose... that disappeared a few seconds after it appeared...

"Good." He took a seat under a nearby tree. "One more thing. We will not be leaving here until you complete this task."

"WHAT!" I yelled nearly falling on my backside. "Y-you can't do that!"

"On my way I informed Kiiro-san about you having to train longer than usual. He agreed as long as I don't hurt you." 'Darn you Yuma!'

"Where was he headed?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"He was walking in the direction of the Hokage tower." I nodded, wondering if he had a report to hand in or something. "Now begin! Unless you want to stay here after sunset."

"R-right!" I got into the correct stance and began focusing chakra.

In the Hokage tower Yuma had just finished giving his last report in for the day. Since (Y/n)'s arrival he hadn't been able to go on any missions. In all honesty he didn't mind that much since his sensei and one of his teammates were off on an escort mission in Suna. He was about to head out when the Hokage stopped him.

"Kiiro-san, earlier today I received a message from your brother." The third Hokage reached into a draw of his desk pulling out a strange looking scroll. "He wanted me to give you this the next time you came to see me." The look on Yuma's face showed utter shock. He hadn't heard from his brother for fifteen years and to receive a message from him, now after all this time, it made no sense to the young jonin.

'Something must have happened! Why now after all this time? Could something serious have happened to him or his family?' Yuma thought. All the thoughts of what could happen running through his mind.

"You are dismissed." With that he left the Hokage's office. He was relieved that (Y/n) would be out late training. It gave him time to figure out what to do with this message.

With a sigh he walked into his apartment, closing and locking the door behind him. Flopping on the couch he decided to not only to sleep until (Y/n) arrived but to leave the mystery scroll for tomorrow.
____________________________________

Sooo? How was it? Was anyone out of character? Is there something I should change? This story is going to start to pick up a bit after this chapter.

-Chaoswings